serious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
res... wait karna update karne ke liye πŸ˜›
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice post !!
for me also she s the first actress whom i became a fan of!..
no word is enuf to describe her :))))))
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: serious

why not why not πŸ˜›.. m collecting at least some comments to save my izzat then i'll reply to every 1 πŸ˜†
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Perfect post. Sanaya is the most amazing actor from tele word! Its her passion and dedication towards work which reflects in her reel and real life! All the best wishes to this charming actress always.
sho-shweet thumbnail
fan post annieπŸ‘
First of all I'd like to mention that I ws always a serial watcher but never wanted to know about any actor or actress that plays that role.But some years back I switched to star one and saw the opening episode of MJHT and saw a chirpy girl called Sanaya introducing her character called Gunjan in her show.I only watched it randomly and forgot and a few days later I switched on my TV again and saw MJHT and I was like "Is that the same chirpy girl,she is a brilliant actress".But that wasn't the end,and she amazed me once again when from a goofy Gunjan,she started on playing that ever blabbering khushi and the rest is history they say.
I know I ranted too much but that happens when someone asks me about Sanaya.Till date I haven't seen any seen potrayed by sans that was below par or performed poorly.She infuses life in every character she plays and makes it very real,very relatable.She makes us happy by her perfect comic timing and makes us sad by her brilliant execution of emotional scenes,and romance,she's the queen of romance.She can emote love,nervousness,anxiety,longing,passion etc etc.All at the same time.
I won't add anything about her professionalism and straight forward attitude coz as it's said,"Baat nikley gi to door tak jae gi"πŸ˜†
So in short..."Sanaya is the best"...bas
Edited by sho-shweet - 11 years ago
sho-shweet thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: serious

Somebody is really very busy nowadaysπŸ˜†
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post yaar!!!!!!!πŸ‘
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

thank u ki ,m not replying to any praising post right now coz m supposed to be off line but still replying u ...ok LOL

am I special ? πŸ˜†
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post for a lovely actress & human!!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post that is exactly how I fell other actresses I just watch act and appreciate but Sanaya I love and admire. She's one of the finest actress on TV indeed and as a human being she's a whole alot better.

Doll is flawless <3