How Come 'Sanaya IRANI? ' !!!

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

(credit to the maker sorry i dun remember the name hope u dun mind:))

SI the name is enough ,at least for me to go gaga over her ..shez the 1st nd only indian tv actress i admire n a fan of..while other actresses try to act she actually ACTS..from emotional to comedy to casual scenes she just bangs it on nd being so apt in every single scene she makes the acting look like a cup of tea..'
a complete artist nd entertainer on screen with her stunning presence ..and an amazing human being off screen..fair, sincere, straightforward, committed ,zealous nd enthusiastic for her work, respectful, compliant, humble ,appreciative ,supportive ,coordinating ,pretty humorous lady with a real fine sense of humor, chirpy, sweet nd gorgeous in nd out..every person who has worked with her has some thing good to say about her nd thats a big achievement as a human being!

i so love her adhering nature .she sticks to a project ,brings the best out of it, sustains nd maintains it throught out..
nd who can forget her magnificent nd charismatic looks ..i thinks shez the only actress who makes every dress look worthy, she didn't get that sexy looks(Thank God) but her decent nd decorous personality covers it beautifully ..nd my God dunno whats the secret of her always juvenile looks nd freshness,its amazing to see how she looks much younger than her age ..may be her amazingly good genes are the secret only as she says so..
m not a celebrity freak but i pray to God for the prosperity of this girl ..may she achieve zanith of success ..i wish her all the best for her every project!

so over all shez one amazing girl..nd "What does it mean to be an amazing girl? It means working hard at stuff and facing up to situations and doing your best. It means holding on to sunshine and smiles and hope. It means having the guts to be yourself..nd she got every thing! so yeah shez one ... :)

p.s! i dunno what exactly happened i was watching an epi of her previous show then watched an epi of chanchan nd ended up writing it jst like that ,thats y i said how come sanaya irani πŸ˜†

p.p.s! logging out bbye πŸ˜†

Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

836772 thumbnail
An excerpt from a poem dedicated to the stunning Sanaya.😳
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes;
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
George Gordon
Edited by Miss Cherie - 11 years ago
MadhuO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thinking of her brings on a smile. πŸ˜ƒ
312787 thumbnail
Lovely post, A! πŸ€—

Words can't describe how amazing Sanaya is!
She is one of the most talented, dedicated and charismatic actors to have ever graced the small screen. I can't help but admire her positive attitude and an incredibly strong work ethic.
Add to this the fact that she is an ardent animal lover! As close to perfection as one can get!
❀️
Edited by iria_luvsLindor - 11 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
both u the resers lindor nd cherie m not married wokay 😑i jst read ur cmment 'there' nd had a mini heart attack ..ok off topic 🀣
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yep she is simply lovely :)
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post darling πŸ€—

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I like many actress,but First time I am crazy for actress.
And She is Sanaya
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Post
Bang OnπŸ‘
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post and She is really amazing Actress and person...
Love her lots and wish her all the very best always...

Please tmrw also watch another epi.. so that we will get another lovely post about Sanaya πŸ˜‰