Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
She was supposed to be talking abt gujarat bt ended up giving a pravachan on CC! What gives her the right to criticize such shows when she herself follows them so obsessively!CC isn't the only show depicting gujarati famlies,it's clear that she wanted to bash CC under the garb of gujarat!
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
what d hell was dat? some highly immature person had written d article n even more immature had actually posted it..!!

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uh-huh.
Darling journalist,
Pls watch the show and then tell us the story backdrop and then criticise it.
Or,
If you have already watched it and haven't understood the concept, then I think you need a neurologist to chech your nerve cells and neurons.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

what is this?😲I laughed a lot when i read it.but who keep such kind of journalist.😆

Sonia i think this journalist have not seen any show .We all know this is saas bahu show.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ermm i think some 10 years old wrote it ..doesn't sound like written by some media person!
Silver_Stack thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
what d hell was dat? some highly immature person had written d article n even more immature had actually posted it..!!

@charmee_sammy:
Thanks for your views😕...I don't think there is anything immature in posting an article which was published in a daily news paper which i came across and thought of sharing it with the fellow mates...It was posted to know about people views and to let people know how the show was being critized...without watching it...
By, the way this is an open forum and each and every person has the right to post both positive and negative comments/views about the show without being personal on each other.. Criticism and praise should be handled well..and most of the people here are watching the show because of SI,because we all love her a lot...
Anyway to each there own...
At least i am happy that some people had a good laugh reading the article...
And in no way i am demoralizing the actresses or the show...

Edited by hyd285 - 11 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What kind of writing is this?
Even if you want to criticize, do it with some sense and coherence!
Topics are strewn all over the place.
Lousy article & writing style.

ankitamishra201 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hyd285

@charmee_sammy:
Thanks for your views😕...I don't think there is anything immature in posting an article which was published in a daily news paper which i came across and thought of sharing it with the fellow mates...It was posted to know about people views and to let people know how the show was being critized...without watching it...
By, the way this is an open forum and each and every person has the right to post both positive and negative comments/views about the show without being personal on each other.. Criticism and praise should be handled well..and most of the people here are watching the show because of SI,because we all love her a lot...
Anyway to each there own...
At least i am happy that some people had a good laugh reading the article...
And in no way i am demoralizing the actresses or the show...

i think she meant the person who published it in the official site lyk the editor of the site ...lyk every media group have ...they 1st check it n den publish it in their media ..
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All I could say for this topic is people reading this article should just think it as a joke and laugh it off, coz their is no way this article looks like written by a mature journalist...
Anyway thanks for sharing this article...which I think was just someone frustrating thought that they had put it in the name of Article
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ankitamishra201

i think she meant the person who published it in the official site lyk the editor of the site ...lyk every media group have ...they 1st check it n den publish it in their media ..

I also think that what she had meant der...