Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I am back with the second part. Sorry made you guys wait, I planned to upload it over the weekend itself but went out with friends and stuff, totally forgot.
Happy reading! Enjoy.
Note - I am not a writer so I'm not good with the words to make it exciting but at least hope that you like the concept.
PART 2 - Expect the unexpected.
Next morning-

Alarm: 7:00AM.

*snooze*

Alarm: 7:10AM

*snooze*

Alarm: 7:20AM

Ughh! Just stop *turns off*

UB - Manav beta ' subha ho gaye hai, lagta hai maro dikro bohut achha sapna dekh raha tha. Lekin jab tak uss ki maa nahi bulayegi tab tak yeh so ta hi rahi ga. UmaBen lovingly pats his hair.

Checks the time ' 8:00AM

Okay so why is this time going so slow. I just need this day to be over already.

UB -Kuch pareshaan dikh raha hai mera beta, kya bata hai?

Manav- Kuch nahi mummy, mujhe bahar jana hai.

UB - O right, tara daddy ne meeting file ghar pe hi chood de toh uss ke liye office jana hai na. phir wapas aate waqhat mera ek kaam karte aana huh.

Ok ok mummy. Let me get out of this bed first.

He called hamanshu to ask If he was going to come home and go together or they will just meet straight at the garden.

Hamanshu finally broke the news that he wouldn't be able to come because of his mum. Manav got annoyed, if you couldn't come then why did you do all that drama just to make me go?! Manav tried to escape from trap but Hamanshu wouldn't let him.

Hamanshu - "dekh yaar tune muhje promise kiya hai, ki tu waha jaye ja, uss se mil kar sorry aur thank you dono bole ga.. aur simple ji ka mobile number bhi leke aana mere bhai."

Manav - Haan toh, koi aur din bhi toh ja sakte hai na, or no need to do all this formality at all .. like never. We don't even know her, she's equal to a stranger. It's not funny.

Hamanshu - Shut up ya, tune usse phone karke bulaya hai toh soch agar tu nahi gaya toh teri kya izzat reh jayegi? It's bad manners, saying no to a girl.

Manav - Achha beta, ab tuhje mere bad manners dekhayi de rahe hai, phele toh aisa kuch nahi tha. Aur yeh tere nautanki dialogues aaj kal kuch zayada nahi ho rahi.

Hamanshu - Aree Manav chood na in baaton ko, see it's already 9:00am, leave in 15 mins. Okay. Accha ab station pe hoon so talk to you later.

achha phasa ya hai tune muhjko. Idiot. chal Bye.

Oh damn, I need to go office first. Ab toh tu gaya Manav beta. He shook his head.

And even the roads didn't want him to get to places on time, looking at the traffic. It was peak time, now he couldn't do anything but wait, but the amount of phone calls he received from his dad was driving him mad.

He managed to reach the office just before the meeting started and handed over the file, not even wasting 2 seconds he was back in his car.

On the other side, chanchan was already ready by 7AM and even helped with some work in the house. Just as she was leaving, her whole family came to know about this mission Manav.. which they named it a date.

Chanchan was in no mood to hear all these jokes, he was just an ordinary guy she met and nothing more and never will be.

Purvi felt guilty and asked if she wanted her to come with her.

"oh ho purvi, tumhe pata nahi kya, chanchan kya cheez hai. I am the best you know. So don't you worry mein yun gayi aur u wapas aaye."

Chanchan had reached there sharpe 10AM and manav was just leaving from the office. Chanchan wasn't going to wait all day for him, khud bulata hai aur khud hi late. Aa ne do phir dekhati hoon chanchan kya cheez hai. Manav was in no rush, he was taking his time.. but deep inside even he knew that this chanchan meeting wasn't going to go well.

- - - At the garden. - - -
Manav finally reached there ' looked around for her, they didn't choose the exact spot to meet so now it was a really challenge to find her, knowing that she probably got irritated and left., afterall he is 30mins late. His eyes looking for those payal she wears making those chan chan noise (I've assumed he knows she wears payal) A girl with lots of bracelet around her one hand and watch on the other hand. Yes, Manav had her image fitted in his mind, even he doesn't know how he remembers her so well.. maybe she was a special case he's met recently.

Manav ran to the end of garden towards the street, and found her sitting on her dashing pink scooty with helmet on, ready to leave. He stopped her

"oii Miss chanchan, ruko, kahan bhaag rahi ho? "

Upon hearing this chanchan was going to ignore, but he already got there and turned off the scooty took the keys. She rolled her eyes

"uhh ' excuse me, meri keys wapas karo. Tum hote kaun ho mujhe rok ne wale, kis haq se rok rahi ho, may I know?" She said that in her famous chanchan attitude.

Manav didn't know the answer to that, hence his reply was weak and so he knew he wasn't going to win against her.

"achha theek hai, here are your keys, but Please, ab itni der wait ki hai toh thoda time aur nikalke do-chaar baat bhi kar ko."

Apne aap ko smart samjhe ho. Par ho nahi. Idiot.

Idiot kisko bola?

Tumhe. Any problem? She only knows how to answer straightforward, but he was struggling to utter a word.

You don't know, I was searching for you for the past half any hour. Manav thought he would get away with this excuse because the garden is quite big, but chanchan wasn't going to be fooled.

Ooh reallyyy? Yahan koi mela (fun-fair) laga huwa hai ki tum kahin goom ho gaye the aur muhje doondh nahi paye.

Umm well you know, population of girls over boys here is a lot higher than I expected so couldn't tell the difference between you and others. Saying that in his sweet cute voice.

Chanchan making a silly face. Yeah right. Whatever. Mr abs, your times up. Chanchan already knew he was late for some other reason but she made up her mind that she wasn't going to leave until he admitted it and said sorry at least 3 times, and a thankyou. Also, You are the best. And the list goes on and on.

But.. I still haven't said what I wanted to.

Oh well that's your fault. Bye. Hopefully, never meet again.

Why you in such hurry? Chill down. Okay cool, I wasn't looking for you in past half hour, Infact I wasn't even near the garden. I had to go office and so I was late now I said I'm sorry. He said that all too quickly but chanchan was understanding.

I didn't hear the last bit properly. Say it again.

Rolls eyes, he knew she was going to make him pay for this. Ugh girls. " sorry."

What- sorry what? Chanchan demanded a longer explanation.

Sorry CHANCHAN that I was late and you had to wait in this heat, o poor your face, where's that beauty gone, placing his hand on her chin and turning her face side to side, no shining shining .. that's why I was wondering what's wrong with it, it's totally pale 'guess what it makes you look like a bhoot. He says it in that cute innocent boy look.

Shocked listening this, but she stood there and automatically started laughing after hearing this sorry. even though she should be annoyed that how dare he say this but it she found it cute. He made her laugh. And looking at her laugh like that he couldn't stop laughing either.

Tumhari haasi bhi intni khaternak (dangerous) hai bilkul bhootni o ki tarah. You are very talented I must say. Claps sarcastically.

:O ! whaaat! Stupid guy, she pulled forward to hit him but he knew this was coming, he already started to run, she wasn't any less, she told all the kids to run after him. He laughed and kept running forward but then looked back and was like whaat the ' this girl knows her ways. And then there she appears in front of him, bumps into her and crashed on the side door of his car.

She was in such awkward situation, trapped between his car and his body. She shut her eyes tight. He looked down at her and clicked his finger at her, to make her open her eyes saying she was free. She knew he was only joking around but teasing him was becoming her hobby.

He was already at the drivers side of the car and said "babes, you got the wrong taxi. Goodbye"

He drove off and she just stood there with her mouth wide open, both hands on the side of her waist.

"HUH, total weirdo!" she said in furious voice. And just as she turned back to walk to her scooty, the car beeped and she looked at who it was.

It was Mr abs again, He reversed the car back at full speed like his dad owned the road. Idiot.

"Sorry. Forgot to give you what I originally planned to give you before this drama that you created" He said it in the sincere way and hearing this she found it hard to believe him and said " whatever, don't need it"

"Yeah but I don't like keeping junk in my car" he gave a light laugh looking at her raised eyebrow expressions. He got out a bouquet of yellow flowers along with a sorry card.

Her expressions changed to a happy cheerful smile, eyes shined brighter, and she felt it was a dream. Mr loser actually knows how to be nice to a girl.

Sorry for that day, and thank you for the cake.

This definitely did the trick, so sweet. " you didn't have to buy all this stuff, what you just said would have been enough"

O the girl does have a big heart, he thought putting his hands through his long hair. He sat back in his car and opened the other window to say " Keep doing these silly mistakes, so I get those yummy cakes" he smirked and drove off.

He stood there smiling. Aww today wasn't such a bad day that I expected. So yes, Expect the unexpected.

- - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - -- - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - -

Please leave a comment and don't forget the like button! 😳

sorry it was a bit boring and long at some point, hopefully it was not too bad.
Edited by Poojaa_P - 11 years ago
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
accha likha hai 👍🏼
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aps-

accha likha hai 👍🏼

Aww thank you. 😊
was surprised to see a reply so soon. hehe.
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dats so sweet !!
loved their phone convo !
will be waiting for next part :)))))))
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: IPKKNDfan4ever

dats so sweet !!
loved their phone convo !
will be waiting for next part :)))))))

Yeah I tried to keep the characters act the same way as in the serial.
I'm glad you liked it 😳
Thankyou for your kind words.
I have updated the second part today, check at the top of this page :))
KeyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love this os!
Guess this is the first one on cc!!!!
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Thankyouuu 😊

Originally posted by: KeyCat

Love this os!
Guess this is the first one on cc!!!!

aw thankyou! means a lot :))

bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Nice. You did keep the characters as they are in the show. 😃
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: bkamber

Nice. You did keep the characters as they are in the show. 😃

Thank you for your kind words 😊
ChanMan are going to rock in the upcoming track in the serial and then more SS/FF in the forum :D