Sorry? - Thank You, Goodbye ya phir dosti? *OS*

Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guysss,
It's such a boring Saturday, and we can't even watch our pyaari chanchan.
So here I wrote a short piece of writing. Completely my own take to ChanMan's next step, sorry if you don't like the way I wrote it. I got the idea from the promo where they talk on the phone but decide not to meet.
*also my Hindi isn't good, so forgive for any grammatical errors please.*
NOTE - PART 2 - pg 3.
PART 1 - Agree to meet.
After being forcefully persuaded by Hamanshu, like literally maximum irritation one can tolerate, put up with the bad jokes, and even that emotional blackmail act; finally Manav agreed without putting his life at further risk, to meet up with the one and only, Miss ChanChan.
While Manav was rapidly bouncing the ball, losing his mind over the fact that he has to say sorry to that dog trainer; Hamanshu was in his simple dreamland which was about to turn pitch black as he realized he has to pick up his loving mother from the station tomorrow morning, and hence why he won't be able to see Simple. He frowned and this didn't go unnoticed by Manav, he clicked his finger and asked "what's with this crying face of yours?" Hamanshu with great difficulty said "I'm hungry, where's that cake?" He didn't want Manav to know the truth or else Manav will never go to meet Chanchan and after all this hard work he did to convince Manav, he won't let his efforts fail.

The plan of Hamanshu was great, just that Chanchan didn't know about this meeting, but without further ado, Manav with guts called her '

*Ring ring*

Chanchan ' hello?

Manav ' lost in the beauty of her voice, stood speechless.

Chanchan ' Time is money, now speak up or do you not understand the value of time?

Manav ' oh please, I don't want to listen to your lectures, just wanted to let you know, tomorrow ' 10AM ' Churchill garden. Bye.

ChanChan ' huh? Kaun bol raha hai?

Manav ' Mein hoon.

Chanchan ' haan, toh mein bhi mein hoon.

Manav ' ajeeb ladki ho, pehchana nahi?

Chanchan ' muhje roz tum jaise bekaar ladko k phone aate hai, ab sab ka naam toh todi yaad rakhongi. Chanchan misunderstanding manav and rambling about nonsense.

Manav starching his forehead with tight eyebrows, listen Miss puchpuch aur susu, mein Manav. Tomorrow be there for your own good.

Chanchan could hardly stop laughing ' oh really? If you say so, I will come, yun samjho mujhe tum pe taras aa gaya. Chanchan requests ko unsuni nahi karti. Ek please bol do.

Manav ' yeah right, tumhe nahi lagta tum bhav kuch zayada kahti ho? Please meri ma.

Chanchan ' lack of manners day one se pata tha, chalo phir bhi ek chance toh de hi sakti hoon. BYE.

Manav ' whatever. Bye.

The conversation would have probably went on and on arguing about useless things but thank god it didn't, having to meet her one last time tomorrow is too much as it is. He shook his head and went to search for hamanshu who was found eating the cake which was half eaten already. Manav tried to grab a piece but hamanshu started teasing about chanchan again and his mood was off.

~ Chanchan's house ~

CC and her girlfriends were gossiping about Manav and of course the most talkative chanchan tried defending herself about having no connection with him. The giggles were heard by the whole house and it wasn't long before CC's mum joined in the fun of teasing her darling daughter.

Mummy aap bhi ? chanchan made a puppy crying face.

Yes beta, iss mein galat hi kya hai? Manav sounds like an exciting person.

Oh pleaseee, not at all my type. Can't even imagine to be friends with him. Not even in my nightmare.

The girls burst of laughing, "oh-ho, phir kyun milne ja rahi ho? Hume kya lagta hai pata hai.. listen ek baar bulya ussne aur tum toh full speed scooty pe usse milne bhaage ja rahi ho, aur phir BAM bump into him, tall dark handsome ladka, almost an accident ya." Chanchan frowned and said "nothing like that, tum logo apna dimaag kam chalaya karo" and again all started laughing seeing CC in troubled mood.

Mummy yeh mere dost hai ya phir uss idiot ki?

Beta koi connection toh hai, itihaas gava hai. CC rolls her eyes and turns to puchpuch for help. In response, he hastily wags his fluffy hair and loving barks. And there goes the girls, see now even pyaar sa puchpuch hamari side hai so all agreed.

Yeh ishq toh ho na hi hai, kab aur kaise yeh toh kismat he jaane. They winked at her and she flipped onto the bed and hid beneath the covers, for she cared not what they thought. She was sure tomorrow is only an ordinary day, what's the big deal ya.

On the other side, Manav practising his basketball skills wondered what new trouble was to come tomorrow. Everytime I swear, always ready to bring new problems, that girl.. shouldn't even call herself girl.. huh? Am I making sense, Manav focus, Manav. Okay that's it I am going to sleep.

Kal jo hoga dekha jayega, why should I bother with her. Both end their day with eachothers thoughts.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I know it's suppose to be one shot but I thought it would be too long, so divided into 2 parts.
So.. how does it sound so far?! be honest. I don't mind if you didn't like it or want something added in the next part then just say it.
Please comment and don't forget the like button 😆
Edited by Poojaa_P - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poojaa_P thumbnail
no replies - everyone sleeping kya?
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love the way u have written this os
Continue soon
Nd ya I m not sleeping 😆
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Pls. Continue dear. Nice start :))
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kina-

I love the way u have written this os
Continue soon
Nd ya I m not sleeping 😆

aw thankyou :) I will be done by tonight GMT time. will post it tomorrow.
haha good to know.
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: NicklausBarbie

Pls. Continue dear. Nice start :))

Thanks a lot :) will post next part asap.
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg pooja hugs omg u make os in chan chan forum yar bataya kyun nai atleast pm kerdeti
I will read it soon then i will cum with my huge wala coment

Reserved :)
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mylosthopes

Omg pooja hugs omg u make os in chan chan forum yar bataya kyun nai atleast pm kerdeti
I will read it soon then i will cum with my huge wala coment

Reserved :)

Aww * big hugs* to you too. It's my first one so it's not that good but when the serial goes on I will make more :)
no problem dear, take your time.
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Please continue this it is Awesome , Loved it
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Thankyou everyone for liking and commenting! much appreciated. 😳
Will post the next part later this evening.
Just a warning, its not all that good cos Im not a writer, but I really wanted a scene like this in the serial so I just wrote it.
anyway till then keep dreaming about chanchan. hehe