Frequent Posters

Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Last week They don't like the storyline
This week - FK acting is the problem
Next week -?

When time you fell you will have peace and quit it all comes down to this now I'm back to old days in the other forum where negativity was everywhere each week something has to be bashed either the tracks, A character each week or an another fanwar we have to face. What if FK gets really good in the future? It's us Sanaya fans they will bash and hate even Sanaya herself will be bashed history seems to be repeating again when FK get his own set of fanbase comes fanwar this will never stop would it?

Thanks alot to these Impatient people.

It's people like them give us decent Sanaya fans bad names.

If you don't agree with someone, why do you bother replying to posts that you feel are only "bashing"? I've noticed, you like to engage yourself in mini arguments. I don't know, seems like you're taking it quite personally.

Of course, this is a forum and you have every right to post in whatever topic you would like. Please give this same respect to everyone else.
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
we need a frustration thread with only 8 episodes shown???! 🤢

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its all these groupies & newbies who have nothing else to do but posting re.
They have come from the other forum with MID's to create problems.
Increase their WL & close their topics. IF no one responds to their posts by default they will shut & leave.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: goguma

we need a frustration thread with only 8 episodes shown???! 🤢

SC has gotten one in less than 2 weeks so it wouldn't matter.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lechocolat

If you don't agree with someone, why do you bother replying to posts that you feel are only "bashing"? I've noticed, you like to engage yourself in mini arguments. I don't know, seems like you're taking it quite personally.

Of course, this is a forum and you have every right to post in whatever topic you would like. Please give this same respect to everyone else.

Yes but it spoiling the mood of fans who are trying to enjoy the show and please post with you real ID account too many MID raining here.
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Yes but it spoiling the mood of fans who are trying to enjoy the show and please post with you real ID account too many MID raining here.

What's an MID? This has always been my username. I made a few posts back in IPK as well. I praised when need be and also criticized as well.

As for spoiling your mood...simply move on.
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
we immediately need dt😡
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes It is a good idea...even I'm tired of repetitive negative post 😒

It is everyone's right to share their views and Some true Sanaya fans are upset with the male lead and also story. I can understand them.

But the problem is others who don't even care about Sanaya...who wants this show to be a flop are using this situation. They are stalking our forum and if they see any negative post they will LIKE that post and start to comment...some are coming with a gang... some with real id and many with MIDs.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
We need more mods here they're too many bashing topics that hasn't been closed down yet.
Edited by SimplyPriceless - 11 years ago
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

Its all these groupies & newbies who have nothing else to do but posting re.

They have come from the other forum with MID's to create problems.
Increase their WL & close their topics. IF no one responds to their posts by default they will shut & leave.

ya their plan was to make our forum a mess...they don't want to see our forum on TOP and happy...so waiting for chance and coming with such negative comments...

Harshu i agree...If we ignore them they have to talk to their ownself and leave.. even we tried that on many post... but still sometimes seeing again and again their craps, we can't be quite na..