new promo looks great wanting to see sanaya farhan

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loving the serial and if fans understand ex hero him self moved on and give farhan a chance
these 2 can rock it new promo looks interesting come on sanaya show how you and farhan can create chemistry farhan writer director work hard and make both watch their romantic scenes so each knows how and what to do to look and create magic togather as well after next week interviews mast photoshoots is a great idea marketing plays an imp role and we love respect sanaya and will support her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the new promo and ChanMan look so adorable together...loving this jodi lookswise already. I'm not too worried about anything because I know Sanaya will do enough to make this work. Having said that thought FK was pretty good in the earlier nhok jhok. I think we're headed for some fun times ahead.
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
such a cute promo and farhan looks handsome
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I like your post but please remove the first sentence about the ex-hero...don't want to give his thirsty fans any attention. We've already seen their multiple threads bashing Farhan. They will come here and pollute our forum because they're desperate to bash Sanaya any chance they get and now poor Farhan is also in that category since he is opposite Sanaya. I liked the new promo too.
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
promo is nice.. sanaya.. looking damn cute!
dynamos thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Looking forward to next week's episodes..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

I like your post but please remove the first sentence about the ex-hero...don't want to give his thirsty fans any attention. We've already seen their multiple threads bashing Farhan. They will come here and pollute our forum because they're desperate to bash Sanaya any chance they get and now poor Farhan is also in that category since he is opposite Sanaya. I liked the new promo too.

👍🏼

Word Count: 1

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The promo is enough to create buzz about this Jodi and their chemistry.

Right now They look cute together. There is cuteness in their chemistry.

Once they fall in love we can see some intense chemistry.

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The cutest promo ever...and there is going to be some fun romance happening very soon.

Here Farhan & Sanaya look adorable together...WIldlife Camp.hmmm...some adventurous moments there...

Cant wait for the Romance week to start!

amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the new promo! They look cute together...