Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey ho guyss, my offical first post in this forum.
I tend to go on and on about things.. apologies in advance, so please just bear with me.. and do read if you have few seconds to spare.

I absolutely love the relationships between each characters in this serial.

Firstly,
Chanchan's family is so sweet and cute.
I especially love her mum, modern thinking but traditional at the same time.
Love how she is always joking around with her just like a friend. I even like her name, methali 😆
Her grandma is hilarious, everyone needs a dadi like that.
Her Dad is exactly what a dad should be.
Most of all, Chanchan's family shows good morals and values.
All together her family rocks, together they are each other's strength.
inki khusiyon pe Kisi ki nazar na lage.

Chanchan's mum and dad are so relatable to reality, simple & sweet and if you compare them with Manav's mum and dad.. it feels like the complete opposite.
Manav's mum&dad seem to have formal traditional relation, most of all respect and high society values.

Little uncertainty about the siblings of both Manav and ChanChan.

--Not sure what kind of relationship Manav has with his other 3 brothers.. but out of all Manav is still a kid. (hopefully Chanchan's pyaar will turn him into responsible man. )

--Not much can be said about chanchan's siblings either.. they seem cool so far.

Can't wait to see the characters develop. so no judging them right now, let it be a surprise mystery.

one of my favourite relationship is ... any guesses?
well..it's not that difficult. c'mon don't we all just love manav.. and...

manav and the dogs.

they just can't resist manav's ... legs and bum.. i was going to say biceps and six pack but then i realized no they are always after that long legs and shaped bum 😆

okay jokes aside... but no seriously Manav has so many dogs after him, lucky guy. special connection hai.

I meant i like Manav and UmaBen's mother-son are soo adorable. I hope he doesn't turn out to be a mummy boy. So far he is easy going and can manipulate his mum's anger and decisions.
Waiting for more chemistry.

Friendship relations:

1. ChanChan and her girlfriends are just awesome. Real friends stay together in any situations.
They impressed me since day 1.
I love their whole 5 promises signature.

2. I'm glad Manav has a friend like himanshu ( i hope thats his name i keep forgetting lol). They always make me laugh with their bad jokes and my mum's like its not funny they are silly.. and i;m like.. craziness is needed otherwise they will be boring. and life would be sad. haha.
He makes manav different from his high soceity status.

Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.

PS- Sorry for the long post. Hope it didn't put you to sleep, nevermind please comment your views and thoughts about the relationships so far.
I love long postss, just a warning for future. 😛

Edited by Poojaa_P - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NNN-08- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post dear..,me also likes chanchan's family they r very nice n sweet.
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
chhan chhan's r/s with her family and friends are really sweet and special.
love how carefree they are with each other, while maintaining respect.
her mom is like her best friend! mom-daughter duo rocks!

but i hope to see more interaction btwn chhan chhan and her siblings too..

for manav's case, its like mother like son.
both likes to take revenge..! lol
BUT, while UB is serious and we get that unkind feeling coming from her, 🤢
manav's revenge is actually childish and immature.. 😆

Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: NNN3

Nice post dear..,me also likes chanchan's family they r very nice n sweet.

thanks hun :)

Its good to see a happy, loving family without any negativity.
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: goguma

chhan chhan's r/s with her family and friends are really sweet and special.
love how carefree they are with each other, while maintaining respect.
her mom is like her best friend! mom-daughter duo rocks!

but i hope to see more interaction btwn chhan chhan and her siblings too..

for manav's case, its like mother like son.
both likes to take revenge..! lol
BUT, while UB is serious and we get that unkind feeling coming from her, 🤢
manav's revenge is actually childish and immature.. 😆

Yup, agreed with you!! 😊
they are one of a kind. no family like them. all so bubbly and are willing to do anything for eachother, support, love, trust, faith everything is there. then why worry about what society thinks.

hahah you are so right about manav and UB.
She has her head held so high that she forgets prestige and importance in society is not everything!
and chanchan will bring her back down to reality... someday. hehe
as far as manav, at least he realizes when he is wrong.

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on yor first official post...it's a good one.
I'm loving all the relationships within CC's family and friends circle and that includes the dogs! They just seem to be normal everyday people of today. A lovely caring, supportive forward thinking group of people. Even Dadi has a modern outlook.
Manav's relationships are an unknown quantity. UB rules the roost but I wonder if his dad is really all that quiet or he was just bound by the promise he had made to his manipulative wife. I'm wondering if any of the siblings on either side will actually have a substantial roles or have just been introduced as characters to base future storylines on.
I loved the mother son bond because Manav knows how to work around his mom and she knows it too but let's him get away with it. I don't see him turning into a mamma's boy and will be very disappointed if he does.
The character that fascinates me the most is UB and her relationship with the worlds inside and outside her home.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
lovely first post!! absolutely loved reading it!! just like the show it was cute, spicy, funny crazy but still sensible!! :-)

me too adore the relationships depicted in the show!! they have done a wonderful job with that aspect.. and i am also waiting to see the equations b/w the siblings, specially Chhan Chhan's bro n sis.. :D

Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

Congrats on yor first official post...it's a good one.

I'm loving all the relationships within CC's family and friends circle and that includes the dogs! They just seem to be normal everyday people of today. A lovely caring, supportive forward thinking group of people. Even Dadi has a modern outlook.
Manav's relationships are an unknown quantity. UB rules the roost but I wonder if his dad is really all that quiet or he was just bound by the promise he had made to his manipulative wife. I'm wondering if any of the siblings on either side will actually have a substantial roles or have just been introduced as characters to base future storylines on.
I loved the mother son bond because Manav knows how to work around his mom and she knows it too but let's him get away with it. I don't see him turning into a mamma's boy and will be very disappointed if he does.
The character that fascinates me the most is UB and her relationship with the worlds inside and outside her home.

@bold couldn't agree more!
I dont know what to say about Manav's dad.. he seems like a knowledgeable sensible mind man but like you said UB has the quality of manipulation so she rules the house.

@red - yeah there were discussion whether he was her weakness. lets see how things unfold in the furture when ChanMan fall in love. (which is a long way)

@blue - yeah she is interesting and her way of seeing things is very society orientated.. norms and societys and people's judgement matter a lot to her. but she isn't a evil person as such.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ChanChan family is natural love her bonding with both her Mom and dad waiting for the sibling bonding to be highlighted.
Poojaa_P thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

lovely first post!! absolutely loved reading it!! just like the show it was cute, spicy, funny crazy but still sensible!! :-)

me too adore the relationships depicted in the show!! they have done a wonderful job with that aspect.. and i am also waiting to see the equations b/w the siblings, specially Chhan Chhan's bro n sis.. :D

Aww thankyou for the compliment 😳

I like the moral society issues they are raising.
hmm yeah i hope her br&sis are just as good, funloving as her. no jealousy or ego.
So far the show is good entertainment.
all the characters are justifying their roles well.
Edited by Poojaa_P - 11 years ago