Its a treat to watch sanaya dressed in modern styl

sulu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Its really a treat to watch sanaya's wardrobe in chan chan. Although sanaya looks beautiful in anything she wears , we were really tired of demanding a better wardobe for her in her previous show, especially post her marriage to a business tycoon.
Now 'chan chan' is doing justice to her personality. She looks so pretty, cute & desirable in the modern outfits she's wearing in the show.
Sanaya really rocks as chanchan. It just remains to be seen how her pairing with farhan works out. He does appear very ill at ease with his dialogues and acting, but we do hope he improves and we get to see a rocking chemistry between the two.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KeyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really like the way the show kicked off!
Farhan and sanaya look good in the show! They are cute together!
Just can't wait 4 the love to blossom! I bet it's gonna be super cute and funny!!!!!
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes she looks good in anything, but this show and the costumes here are doing full justice to her gorgeous presence.
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
her outfilts in this show suit her really well...its like modern outfit with a traditional touch :D
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yeea.. her outfits are really nice
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Love the way Chhan Chhan is dressed. I was a bit apprehensive because SI has the same stylist she had in her previous show but here the stylist is doing well. Love the fact that she dresses in both Indian,western and even some fusion outfits. Loving the hair, what a relief after the hairstyle in the previous show.
Farhan and Sanaya look cute right now but looking at his previous picture Farhan can look very hot and Sanz can look sizzling hot so I'm looking forward to some intense romantic scenes. Farhan needs to work on his acting but he's going in the right direction.
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Agree. Sanaya has a great wardrobe for this show. So refreshing to see her in Chhanchhan.
GeoS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Everything in ChanChan is very modern.
Dialog's , ChanChan dress, Her Family everythinggg
Luv u Sanaya Irani
ChhanChhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yea, I love her new types of salwar suits and sarees. Very modern and pretty. As Khushi she did have modern looking clothes sometimes like the teri meri and the AR photoshoot sari and heR REMARRIAGE LEHENGA too
Afwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you are indeed very right...😊
It's always a refreshing treat to watch Sanaya Irani...😳