Very nice & Gripping episode

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
From the father to the mother and her Friends I'm glad they're showing Purvi and Simple more and not those other irritating friends. But one thing that isn't highlighted that I would love to see is the bond with her siblings. The Father/Daughter moment today was adorable. What ChanChan did was right I'm glad she didn't bow down to Uma Ben the story is refreshing of course and is not like other Saab Bahu drama I like it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am waiting for the sibling bond to be shown since when now but I guess there is still time for it...

Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

I am waiting for the sibling bond to be shown since when now but I guess there is still time for it...

Seems like the brother is finish shooting for his crime show :)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Thanks 😊

Word Count: 1

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Aaliyah baby u ave been MIA for long 😭
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Super episode!
Very realistic handling of such a social issue, without over dramatization!
Sanaya rocked and so did her chemistry with her friends, dad, mom and dadi!
SanRiya scene was Superb!
Sibling interaction for later, I guess.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

same here!! i would have loved to see them also in the scenes...to make them even more realistic..

anyway will give them time to settle down and deal with it.. cz after all they have exceeded my expectations in every other aspect!! :D
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That father daughter hug was so adorable !! ChhanChhan's dad was so cute in that scene , and the contentment of accomplishing such a great job was so beautifully portrayed in Sanz face in her father's arms !! Such an effortless natural actor Sanaya is !!
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree to all..and regarding the sibling atlast they have shown their faces today after 1st episode...hope they will have few dialogues soon too..
but puchpuch is still missing..😔
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

same here!! i would have loved to see them also in the scenes...to make them even more realistic..

anyway will give them time to settle down and deal with it.. cz after all they have exceeded my expectations in every other aspect!! :D

Yeah sibling bonds are one of the strongest. Like show how scenes with the sisters & brother fighting then making up later on to make the show look abit more realistic we already get that from the mother & Father even Manav and his brothers his relationship with his friend is highlighted more than his relationship with his siblings I understand they're married man but still show some scenes between them atleast.