Chhan Chhan-is that her real name?

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
hay i thought that Chhan Chhan was not her real name? cz that was what was told everywhere!!

But then again her dad's exact words were , 'when u were small, wherever u walked, before u arrived the music of your anklets reached there. And just like that today wherever u go, your beautiful thoughts reach there. So that is why we named u Chhan Chhan'

So i think it still is a nickname.. cz a child walks when she is at least close 1 year old.. And way before that a child is named. So they r telling that they themselves probably called their first baby Chhan Chhan lovingly when she used to always wear her anklet when she was a small child and it stuck...

Well wanna know about this though..

Cz her siblings have normal names like Rushali & Rugwej. So i thought she too would have a real name starting with 'R'

Anyway if it is really Chhan Chhan too it would be adorable!! cz Chhan Chhan is really one of the cutest names i have ever heard!!
😆 It is so cute just like her!! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think so its nickname
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I thought its her nick name,but Chanchan name is so sweet like her. I am not disappointed at all. Loved her name and love Sanaya
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm still not sure here to be honest.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Don't think so Sunara because she would have had to be old enough to be walking around before she was given that name and even if she was an eary walker that wouldn't have been before 9 months or so and by that time she would already have had the naam karan and been given her proper name.
bleeding.love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

after watching today epi, i think its her real name
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm confused..
but I'm so habituated with the name ChhanChhan now..so unique and cute..