Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aphrodite88

The show is simply rocking!

The CVs are doing a perfect job and i am loving each and every episode!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

awww ya Jaya!! it is like simply perfect!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Arshinme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chan chan rocks... n the article is very good... We can take some pointers from it ...how to 'walk the talk' as u say it...

Nice post Sunara... I followed u from IPK forum...😊

Ur posts r always gr8888
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I LOVE this show and after today's episode I can say hand on heart that even if Sanaya was not in it I would still watch it just for it's advanced thought...dealing with an age old issue in a new way.What better answer to give than to make Purvi self sufficient and announce it to the world and in the proces giving the message to others that they too should stand up for what's right. Not insulting UB but not bowing down to her incredulous demands either. I love the way we are getting an insight into UB's psyche...what a fascinating character and Supriya Pathak what can I say...absolutely brilliant. Sanaya Irani...total perfection in every expression. Farhan Khan...improving but waiting for Manav's character to develop further. Supporting cast...outstanding with applause for CC's mom and Himanshu (does anyone know the name of this talented actor). Story...moving in leaps and bounds and creating that 'I want to know what happens next' excitement.
Yeah, I knew we could trust Sanaya's choice...am a very happy and contented fan right now.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshinme

Chan chan rocks... n the article is very good... We can take some pointers from it ...how to 'walk the talk' as u say it...

Nice post Sunara... I followed u from IPK forum...😊

Ur posts r always gr8888

thank u very muuch!! can i know ur name pls? 😳

and indeed this show is giving us many wonderful messages that we can easily incorporate in every day life!! ⭐️
Arshinme thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

thank u very muuch!! can i know ur name pls? 😳

and indeed this show is giving us many wonderful messages that we can easily incorporate in every day life!! ⭐️

My name is Nilu...I joined IF during last weeks of IPK...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even if Sanaya was not in it I would actually love to watch a show like this. I get my Mom to watch it and she's liking it as well so far good thing I have all episodes on recording at home here.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

I LOVE this show and after today's episode I can say hand on heart that even if Sanaya was not in it I would still watch it just for it's advanced thought...dealing with an age old issue in a new way.What better answer to give than to make Purvi self sufficient and announce it to the world and in the proces giving the message to others that they too should stand up for what's right.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Not insulting UB but not bowing down to her incredulous demands either.πŸ‘πŸΌ I love the way we are getting an insight into UB's psyche. ..what a fascinating character and Supriya Pathak what can I say...absolutely brilliant. Sanaya Irani...total perfection in every expression.β­οΈπŸ‘ Farhan Khan...improving but waiting for Manav's character to develop further.😳 Supporting cast...outstanding with applause for CC's momπŸ‘ and HimanshuπŸ‘ (does anyone know the name of this talented actor). Story...moving in leaps and bounds and creating that 'I want to know what happens next' excitement.⭐️⭐️⭐️

Yeah, I knew we could trust Sanaya's choice...am a very happy and contented fan right now. 😳

aaahhh u captured the exact feelings in my heart word to word!! i have tried to match up the expressions i was doing while i read each word...i was nodding my head in approval throughout it!! ⭐️😳

truly Sanaya has picked brilliantly!! this is absolutely fascinating!!⭐️ i lvoe the red part!! totally without insulting her (they never mentioned her name.. no fingers were pointed at her.. only she in her own mind made it an insult..also through bragging by calling the ex-groom's parents too!) they simply refused to accepts injustice and wrong things and did their best to make things positive!!

just wow!! and indeed i am a very happy bunny right now!!😳 but a very restless one too, cz i alread started an countdown of the next 96 hours!!πŸ˜†

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshinme

My name is Nilu...I joined IF during last weeks of IPK...

hi Nilu! nice getting to know u!😳 aaww u missed a lot then.. cz u came to IPK in the worst part.. that place was a paradise until a few months before the end..
anyway here u will be able to enjoy it a lot from the beginning! hope u hang around a lot!! 😳
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Even if Sanaya was not in it I would actually love to watch a show like this. I get my Mom to watch it and she's liking it as well so far good thing I have all episodes on recording at home here.

Aaliyah even i feel like that.. it has finally ceased to be all about Sanaya and risen above it!!⭐️ i am glad that it is good stand alone too! though of course by having Sanaya in it they take it to a whole new level!!πŸ‘
So if they maintain this standard it will just rock with Sanaya at the helm!! ⭐️

Arshinme thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

hi Nilu! nice getting to know u!😳 aaww u missed a lot then.. cz u came to IPK in the worst part.. that place was a paradise until a few months before the end..
anyway here u will be able to enjoy it a lot from the beginning! hope u hang around a lot!! 😳

I know...:( Here I intend to stay...n probably make a few posts...