Chhan Chhan ROCKS!! man that article!!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
hahaha here is the good thing about this show, specially in the 2nd week.

We expect something and something way better happens!
wants examples?

1. Monday we so expected the typical weepy episode and what did we get? A rocking and hilarious episode of CC & Manav meeting!! A total doggilicious episode too!!

2. Then we were just wondering what would Manav's plan be.. would he succeed?
It became a laugh riot as it backfired royally! And the equation b/w them changed and became a little bi serious..

3. Today we got a spoiler on computer classes. So we waited for that! What did we get?
My god the best ever!! Not only did she refuse to sacrifice her own self respect, but didn't at all bow her head to injustice as it would be the easy way out!!
With simplicity and within limits of decency they fought back and tried to send a message out to the society on an important issue, by making what happened an example?

Example for a failed rishta? Nah.. but as a successful step towards fixing an age old sin that is being committed in the name of dahej/dowry...

ROCKING!!👏👏👏

This is how u deal with social causes without being too preachy.. By making the phrase 'walk the talk' true!! ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just loved that article !!!

LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I seen someone wid me abt CC...😊..I also like the episodes till now...
dogs names r really good..chengiz Khan,Jahanpana, anarkali..Mogambo..puch puch...😆
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Sunara babes ...CC rocks yaar
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

hahaha here is the good thing about this show, specially in the 2nd week.

We expect something and something way better happens!
wants examples?

1. Monday we so expected the typical weepy episode and what did we get? A rocking and hilarious episode of CC & Manav meeting!! A total doggilicious episode too!!

2. Then we were just wondering what would Manav's plan be.. would he succeed?
It became a laugh riot as it backfired royally! And the equation b/w them changed and became a little bi serious..

3. Today we got a spoiler on computer classes. So we waited for that! What did we get?
My god the best ever!! Not only did she refuse to sacrifice her own self respect, but didn't at all bow her head to injustice as it would be the easy way out!!
With simplicity and within limits of decency they fought back and tried to send a message out to the society on an important issue, by making what happened an example?

Example for a failed rishta? Nah.. but as a successful step towards fixing an age old sin that is being committed in the name of dahej/dowry...

ROCKING!!👏👏👏

This is how u deal with social causes without being too preachy.. By making the phrase 'walk the talk' true!! ⭐️

@ bold well said princess

CVs and PH get ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved today's episode as well like last 7 episodes, at last CC cvs showed the Asli aaj kal ki Ladki.. Not like purana gissa pita rone done wali bahu types.. CC rocks
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Last week start off okay but this week was just awesome a very big improvement with the show so far now can't wait for next week.
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Running to watch the episode now!!
ArHiLover-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You're right, CC simply rocks!!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shamzygirl

Running to watch the episode now!!

omg Shami akki!! 🤗

hawww how come i haven't seen u for ages and ages!! awww stick around more plsss!! miss talking to u! 😳

and indeed it was a ROCKING episode!! do run and watch and then come here n chat!! 😆