FascinatingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hi😊
It's really funnyπŸ˜†sony tv shared in Twitter a pic ,and BALH fan start bashing ,,,and that after the TRP πŸ˜†
soon we will be on top πŸ˜‰
just wanted to share with you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
aww well let's just ignore..cz usually most BALH fans r pretty sensible and mature.. so well...let's jsut be happy that CC is so well received by the masses (TRP audience) as well as the classes (online)...

btw that snap is gorgeous!!! she is very cute and he looks good too!!n yeh! his hair is black in it!! i hope they keep it like that in the show too!!
they make a very cheeky pair!! πŸ˜†

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs, absolutely love that picture...they both look so adorable. You always get disgruntled fans everywhere. BALH is a good show too and because I had to subscribe to Sony for CC I started watching it again. I guess some fans are upset because CC got high profile promotions and they're feeling insecure about BALH's position.
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Didnt see BALH so cant comment.
Frankly accepting,being CID fan(another sony show) i too was irritated with over-promotion of CC initially.
But seeing CC,I know it deserved those promotions.Innovative concept.😊
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its upto people what they want to believe !!!!
i reallythink the first two comments were frm aunties of middle 40's n who have a big UB in their souls!!!
lol!!!
iloved the pic !!!
tfs dear!!!