Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neesha111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mohit-deewani

I agree with you completely !😃It all seems so forced. I live in the same city they are showing and I swear I have never seen anyone in such kinda clothes😕

GreAt, somebody understands :)
neesha111 thumbnail
Hi all how to post images here. I want to show u some trendy gujju clothes. When I try to insert image it keeps asking http link
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

I love Chhanchhan's look and clothes she wears.

Father is modern artist - Mom is history professor - they have a liberal outlook - why does their home or CC's clothes have to be one or another type. Just becasue one is "Gujju" doesn't mean you have to do everything the 'Gujju" way...liberal...choices...what matters is morals and self respect.
Man makes clothes, clothes do not make the man.
neesha111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bolt

I love Chhanchhan's look and clothes she wears.

</div> Father is modern artist - Mom is history professor - they have a liberal outlook - why does their home or CC's clothes have to be one or another type. Just becasue one is "Gujju" doesn't mean you have to do everything the 'Gujju" way...liberal...choices...what matters is morals and self respect.

<div>

Man makes clothes, clothes do not make the man.

I m not saying it has to be gujju. I m saying it is overload of gujju culture in decore, and trying to put gujju touch in chanchan clothes is not good effort. It leaves her clothing neither gujju nor trendy. There are so many trendy gujju clothes they could have used or just use trendy without gujju touch. Anything but what they have right now .