WRITTEN UPDATE OF SANAYA'S INTERVIEW IN A PAKISTAN

834074 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
itnterview of sanaya in a pakistani magazine
they have actually described how she started her career in the industry eith adds then her shoe left right left in which she played a role of a cadet beautifully
also mentioned about her work in fanaa with kajool and aamir khan
then the historic role of khushi in ipkknd which gave her a world wide familarily but after the run of 1.5years approx . show gone off air and her fans became restless but the start of her new show chan chan ON SONY TV they r now happy that they can see her again
talking about her show she says though the name chan chan iz a bit different but it attracts the people with its beauty
she says that she had got another offer along with this show but she prefferd this and mentions about her father tht he iz very jolly every morning when she wakes he wishes her good morning chan chan
there r rumors abouy chan chan that it iz cat copy of khobsorat but sanaya says she dont know about that and mentions tha producer vipul shah wanted to see her in this role at every condition
some news r round that her boy friend mohit sehgal also gave audition but not succeeded sanay says that its not the big issue coz round about 50 people gave the audition and 4 of them were my friends and they did'nt got the chance and nobody had written about them
mentioning about farhan khan she says i m amazed with his acting skills as a new commer he is a bit hesitant but he is doing good job and as a senior i m helping him
sanaya says she doesen't know about supriya pathik beforew this serial and she do no watch hindi serials

SO HERE PEOPLE IZ THE TRANSLATION

Credit - Shaaz.gul

Shaaz.gul

Edited by HeBarun21 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3