Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
A BIG BIG CONGRATULATION TO YOU RADHIII😳
Finally Ur dream came true...thanks for sharing ur expereince..bt u didnt tell us off screen moments in detail...Koi Monaya related question hi poch leti...or bta k nai ja skti thi..phir mai bhi koi msg de deti Sanaya ko

gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Radhi ki Bachi...Im Really very upset with You...jane se pehle btaya bhi nai...Joseph and Sadi are right.."Kutte" hi chorne chaye the Sanaya ko tujh pe...πŸ€”
btw Sanaya was looking as usual very very very Pretty...
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Segment You-Tube video :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=avM9-v46J68[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avM9-v46J68

Vid. credit : Saurabh Kumar
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well, I finally found time to watch this!! And I can't believe you guys had to ask random people at the mall to hear your jokes!! πŸ˜† The people were so funny with their reactions!! πŸ˜† A couple thought it was a April's fools joke!! 🀣 Anyway, glad that you met Sanaya!! You lucky girl!! πŸ˜‰ I wish someday I get to meet Sanaya and Mohit!! πŸ˜” Sanaya was her own sweet self!! And I kind of agree what she said about the picture Charmee sent!! πŸ˜† At first I didn't understand until I rewatched it the second time!! πŸ˜†I realized that it was an imitation of Gunjan on the other side!! πŸ˜† Oh god!! πŸ˜†No offense to Charmee!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Anyway, lovely segment!! Good job!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shreya
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spate22

Well, I finally found time to watch this!! And I can't believe you guys had to ask random people at the mall to hear your jokes!! πŸ˜† The people were so funny with their reactions!! πŸ˜† A couple thought it was a April's fools joke!! 🀣 Anyway, glad that you met Sanaya!! You lucky girl!! πŸ˜‰ I wish someday I get to meet Sanaya and Mohit!! πŸ˜” Sanaya was her own sweet self!! And I kind of agree what she said about the picture Charmee sent!! πŸ˜† At first I didn't understand until I rewatched it the second time!! πŸ˜†I realized that it was an imitation of Gunjan on the other side!! πŸ˜† Oh god!! πŸ˜†No offense to Charmee!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Anyway, lovely segment!! Good job!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shreya

why would i mind if u din't understoodπŸ˜† and dat too after Sanaya saying she is been copied anyone who had watched YJHD tailor would have understoodπŸ˜› though it would be easier for a Sanaya fan from Gunjan time to recognize or understandπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Silent1950 thumbnail
Sanaya was looking as usual very Pretty...
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@charmy_sammy You are the charmy that Sanaya mentioned? Sooo lucky!😳
reema2406 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow lucky girl 😊...Sanaya is so beautiful
Hey Radhi...you have got a very beautiful hair
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4