Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: backwithabang

And i m sure that the producers money was also not built in one day...and nor they can afford to
Loose it bcoz of poor acting...

Fair enough. But to be fair, they're not losing much money over acting. He's getting better and also just rehearsing a few times and taking a couple of extra shots really won't take a toll on your budget.

If you really dislike Farhan so much, then maybe you should stop watching for a few weeks. Wait until we know for sure if he's replaced or not and if he isn't, then by then he'll definitely have improved loads!

Maybe the show itself isn't your cut of tea? Just try to give it another chance.
Edited by .Anamika. - 11 years ago
backwithabang thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

Fair enough. But to be fair, they're not losing much money over acting. He's getting better and also just rehearsing a few times and taking a couple of extra shots really won't take a toll on your budget.

If you really dislike Farhan so much, then maybe you should stop watching for a few weeks. Wait until we know for sure if he's replaced or not and if he isn't, then by then he'll definitely have improved loads!

Maybe the show itself isn't your cut of tea? Just try to give it another chance.

Wht abt you stop posting here...it seems tht this post isnt your cut of tea...i think tht would be a better option...

I will watch the show for doGs...and wait for FK to be replaced which is going to happen soon...and if he is not replaced then show would in anycase end ...so i would not have to take any call
Edited by backwithabang - 11 years ago
1823 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Give him time.. he's improving 😊
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wht abt you stop posting here...it seems tht this post isnt your cut of tea...i think tht would be a better option...

I will watch the show for doGs...and wait for FK to be replaced which is going to happen soon...and if he is not replaced then show would in anycase end ...so i would not have to take any call

Oh wow, I wasn't trying to be rude at all. Sorry if I came across as being rude. I sincerely think that Farhan is doing a decent job and will only get better. And if you watch it for the dogs, maybe Farhan will grow on you as well!
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

You can google it nd see

u should post it here to support your claim...
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lettuce

Chanchan is not an acting school. Chanchan is a prime time show and we want quality. We pay good money to subscribe to the Channel, and it should be worth it. As viewers we have the right to be heard. Many of Sanaya's fans have already left the show, the TPR is sinking. The show has to be saved.

I think people DO NOT REALIZE that we the international viewers actually PAY to watch CHHAN CHHAN...we deserve better...we subscribe for a quality show not an acting school!!!
backwithabang thumbnail

Originally posted by: goguma

u should post it here to support your claim...

its not a legal battle tht i have to support any claim...u bcan google it and find yourself

bluesz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lettuce

Chanchan is not an acting school. Chanchan is a prime time show and we want quality. We pay good money to subscribe to the Channel, and it should be worth it. As viewers we have the right to be heard. Many of Sanaya's fans have already left the show, the TPR is sinking. The show has to be saved.

Chanchan is not acting school.I know there are many actors who were named flop and useless but now they are getting awards for their performance.Do u know Priyanka chopra's first movie..its a tamil.You should see her performance there.I can give so many examples for u.

Sanaya fans already left the show-A fan is someone who watches their show/movie just to see their favorite and their performance.for them nothing matters.the people who already left the show are not sanaya fans..may be they are her previous shows fan.

FK is not a great actor.But I think he is improving.If the director thinks he needs to be replaced then its his wish.After all its their show and they should know whats best for show.

Yes as an viewer you have the right to be heard and u r welcome for it.
Aehmed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
He always says that he is newbie and in learning process and he is improving day by day and im sure dat he will be a gud actor in future.so plz stop making these posts.
backwithabang thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluesz

Chanchan is not acting school.I know there are many actors who were named flop and useless but now they are getting awards for their performance.They are getting awards but not for the same movie...they are getting awards bcoz they are good. So Fk can leave the show and try his luck somewhere else...Do u know Priyanka chopra's first movie..its a tamil.You should see her performance there.I can give so many examples for u.

Sanaya fans already left the show-A fan is someone who watches their show/movie just to see their favorite and their performance.for them nothing matters.the people who already left the show are not sanaya fans..may be they are her previous shows fan. - fans have left becoz they want to save sanaya from crap..they cant see her potential going down bcoz of poor co-actors. I believe a better fan would save someone from sinking rather getting drowned

FK is not a great actor.But I think he is improving.If the director thinks he needs to be replaced then its his wish.After all its their show and they should know whats best for show.

Yes as an viewer you have the right to be heard and u r welcome for it. I like this comment and would say that Fk is not yet ready for this serial...plz SONy replace him as soon as possible so tht incan enjoy other things apart from dogs