Manav's logic explained(It does make sense)!! ROFL

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok well all of us are laughing at the poor guy for picking a dog out of everything in the world to punish a dog trainer 😆

but look at it from his side, it is not that stupid after all..

See he is allergic to dogs so all his life he probably never interacted with dogs. So he doesn't know much about them and their behavior and how to interact with them.

And from his own encounters in the past few days it seems that no dog related experience has been good for him. So in his mind he has a negative feeling towards dogs. Also he is kinda afraid of them too.

Now earlier in the episode he angrily tells Himanshu that he will answer back to her in the form of dogs too, he will shove every color every size dogs at her he swears! 😆
'kutteke jawab kuttese dunga! har colorki har nazarki har sizeke kutte uske peeche lagwa dunga'😆

So he most likely thinks that any unknown and easily angered dog would bite anyone they don't know.. So he is using this logic and probably found out the biggest meanest dogs he could get hold of and locked them in the bathroom and now he has locked Chhan Chhan in with them in the hope of giving her a dose of her own medicine..
cz he really thinks that she purposely let the dog on him.

Well poor guy.. But rofl i hope he gets CC ruffled up enough that she would plan the next mishap for him!! hehe 😆

but maybe as he fails this time CC would be like laugh at him in the end and he would be most likely to start plotting a second revenge plan!! hahahaha this can go on and on...lol 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
aww no1 willing to give a poor guy a chance? 🤣
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
does he know she is a trainer .. or did i miss that. i thought he think CC is someone with dogs. well his intention was just wanted to shock her imo not really hurt her.

i didnt mind what he did .. lol. it was funny to me.
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with all your point but princess poor guy he just does not know how to take revenge simply because this is first time for him and he is yet to learn will learn dear do not worry 🤣

he should have asked him mom 😆

now revenge nahi but in the process pyar karna seekhi jayega 😉
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah..true...poor guy...as Chhanchan is a dog trainer and he felt that due to this she harrassed him by dogs ..so he has Vegtable godown...and he can put Sabji ki bodi on her...😆...