100 POINTS TO BE NUMBER 1

crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Why are we not commenting for Sanaya?

Her buzz articles got a dismal 153 points.
She has the least number of points for her profile comments (from the top four.)
(COMMENTS 218!!!!!!)
Her views and fans could improve.
If we could have given her just 100 more points, she could have been at the number 1 position.
What's happening? I know that many, inc. I, keep saying that Sanaya does care about points. And points and ranking does not an actor make. Nor are awards etc, handed out on the merit of points or rankings on the IF.
However, to show how active her fans are, and to show our appreciation for our goddess, please let's make an effort to get her and keep her at the top. Number 1 - where she belongs.
As well, just to be on the safe side, please write her full name Sanaya Irani with a capital S and a capital I for your comments to be counted. There are so many rules that I am confused as to what they are. So just to be on th safe side, I am writing her name with a capital S and a capital I.
As well, on headers, please write her name like that - with a capital S and a capital I.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Is anyone with me on this?

RavissanteSanny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
am with u 👍🏼
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree.

we have been saying this again and again, with the hope that it improves,
but unfortunately the number of comments decreased instead.
*a big sigh*

her fans are not united when it comes to ranking,
since some believe that it does not matter...
while others think she is only fit to be 2nd best...

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you. I have also noticed how her points on the profile have decreased. For the number of fans she has, if they only make comments twice, and view her profile pics twice, everyday, which would take less than 2 min, I can say with certainty, that she would NEVER be anything but #1!
Let's make this our goal!
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am not surprised wid less comment things...It was expected. We can't forced to any1 for do comment on her Profile. But,I am very hopeful for a new Fan group of her... A new 'Chhan-Chhan' fan group... till then,we can't do anything in this matter...but,Yes if we want to increase her VIEW point go n regularly visit her gallery pics n press max LIKEs in her profile comments. [At least 30+ LIKE in each n every comment.]

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with u 😊
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I comment twice a day on her profile n also like other comments! Wish all of her fans wud do d same!
Merrylit thumbnail
am with u 👍🏼
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed 100%.

Another thing that I noticed was many comments do not have her full name as Sanaya Irani, I saw lots of Sanz, Sanny, khushi, Cc, doll etc.

Does this affect comments points?

If it does maybe we should all add to our comments on her profile requesting everyone to write her full name,...what say guys?

It will be noticed if we all add this one line to our comments...
Please include the full name Sanaya Irani ( capital S & I) when you comment on sanaya's profile to get points for her ranking.