Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jaya100

I could watch her in any role, this girl makes my heart sing when she comes on screen. I don't know what it is about her but it's more than just about her talent. I think like the Zing reporter said 'the beauty of her heart shines on her face' and I think that gives her the extra spark over others, of course her immense talent doesn't hurt either.

For me it was the other way around, I'm not overly fond of the bubbly girl character but Sanaya made me fall head over heels in love with KKG and now I'm loving Chhan Chhan too though I'm glad that CC is not as bubbly as KKG. Having said that if tomorrow Sanaya took over the role of Kokilaben then I'd be watching her in that too just as avidly as KKG and CC.

@bold ... 😆 that cracked me up!

Am in the same boat as you ... I am not too fond of the bubbly chirpy characters, because most makers can never find a balance and always end up portraying them as stupid and brainless. Saw that with KKG and here we're seeing it with Manav. And I for one, am glad that this time, it will not be Chhanchhan'c character that will be destroyed to glorify her co-star ... if anything, it will be the other way around. Which is fine by me ... but I hope they actually do manage to strike a balance soon.

And I feel the same way about Sanaya ... I could watch her in any role, any time, any place ... the girl is a natural screen stealer. It's not just her face or her talent ... she has a certain spark and charm that makes her impossible to resist ... the object of pride for her fans, and the envy of the rest!!!
When she's on screen, I really don't notice much else ... this time the dogs are giving her some competition though! 😛 But I like her character a lot here ... very real, as Sanaya said ... and I love her family.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah! You are absolutely correct in saying she is a natural. Her screen presence is formidable. Her eyes, oh her eyes... one could drown in those pools of expression. I am in love with her eyes (and I am a straight girl!!)
Sanaya is truly the best!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She's one actress I who can pull off any types of roles I would watch anything she takes up. I wish she would have done a fashion type role it would have suit her well.
sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me, it is my humble opinion that she is at par w/Kajol in terms of natural-ness that she brings into any character she essays! It is her natural abilities that is so infectious and demanding!
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanayakhushifan

For me, it is my humble opinion that she is at par w/Kajol in terms of natural-ness that she brings into any character she essays! It is her natural abilities that is so infectious and demanding!

yeah, for me too.

her spontaneity is also one of the many things i love abt her...

Pyarme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😃ya that is sooo true.If you watch Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway,in my opinion,i can compare Sanaya Irani but I have to say Sanaya Irani can beat her too any day with her versatile acting
I wish she would give Bollywood another look👍🏼
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya acts and dances so well.
Her face and eye epresions r spot o

Jaya agree with you i will watch kokila too sanz just make it enjoyable
Diya bang on sanz made a good choice with cc for pnce her character will not be compromised i hated it when they did it to kkg and end result what a messy mess

Now that jdj is confirmed its sone pe suhaga
She makes dancing and acting looks so easy
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya is one in a billion
akleoawm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after becoming a sanaya irani fan i can say that i will love her in anything and everything...😛
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
She's the best of the best! She did every role to perfection whether the shy, subtle Gunjan or bubbly OTT Khushi. And now the sensible Chanchan ❤️