Sanaya Irani is a natural actress

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
She's a very smart girl she taken short roles first in her career is a way of learning acting before taking up lead roles like Mjht and IPK and now Chanchan when watching her on screen I fell like I am living these characters. You know I am happy Sanaya take up another bubbly role but with a different and modern theme I like the bubbly girls more than the serious type I don't know why it's just I connect with them more I prefer khushi over the well written Gunjan. As much as I love San I don't think I would have last long in that show if she had taken up a serious character I just don't connect with those type of girls. (Giving an honest opinion here)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love her alottt
shez such a doll
Shez one in a billion
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is the best on TV and Bollywood too! Who in Bollywood can emote like her(except vidya)
Love her and fan for life!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She's the best actress on Indian TV according to me I call her the complete package love her logs <3
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea ChhanChhan is very much like us..or a girl would want to be..
i totally support Sanaya's decision..its one of the best character which one can get in Indian telly industry..
Baaligh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She is the best on TV...she is is unique 👍🏼
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bestarshi

She is the best on TV and Bollywood too! Who in Bollywood can emote like her(except vidya)

Love her and fan for life!

I agree she's the best in tellywood I personally only like Priyanka Chopra a lot in Bollywood she's one of the few actresses that can pull off any kind of roles.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I could watch her in any role, this girl makes my heart sing when she comes on screen. I don't know what it is about her but it's more than just about her talent. I think like the Zing reporter said 'the beauty of her heart shines on her face' and I think that gives her the extra spark over others, of course her immense talent doesn't hurt either.
For me it was the other way around, I'm not overly fond of the bubbly girl character but Sanaya made me fall head over heels in love with KKG and now I'm loving Chhan Chhan too though I'm glad that CC is not as bubbly as KKG. Having said that if tomorrow Sanaya took over the role of Kokilaben then I'd be watching her in that too just as avidly as KKG and CC.
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya is just awesome...
She is such a talented actress.
I mean she is like MD ...
She can act ,she can dance & she is so so pretty...
Tell me what else do you need to be called a complete package?
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
for me, the name Sanaya Irani is enough to make me drop everything and watch her. 🤗

besides being so easy on the eye, she plays her characters with ease,
her dancing is magic, and on top of that, has a bubbly personality...

she is all abt 'sunshine' now, i am waiting to see her playing something 'dark'...
a chameleon...