Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bestarshi

Chhanchhan is absolutely the show for today's woman!

ditto well said!! πŸ‘
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aphrodite88

i loved it too!

and this is what you call being real to life!
no one sits and cries nowadays..everyone move on
and it was well established in this episode.
great work of CVs!πŸ‘πŸ‘

ditto! exactly Jaya this is what people really do! now a days no1 has the time to mope around.. life moves on!!
very realistic!! πŸ‘
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I liked that part a lot πŸ‘ I liked the whole episode ... but that part was well done. Also the way Tushar bhai kept his dignity and stopped his daughter from pleading and begging in front of Uma Ben.

indeed Diya that part too!! when he realized the futility of it, Tushar bhai really kept his dignity and moved away.. in every way they exceeded my expectations as they handled the situation so well!!
not a single taunt from the jobless clans..it was very realistic and today kinda thing!! they didn't over the top go to corner up and show the helplessness of the ladkiwalis!
i am seriously happy with what is being shown!!⭐️
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairylights26

I really hope they maintain this even in the future...because the show might be a Saas-bahu Saga but with one Nut cracker Fire bolt of a bahu and equally strong family and friendsπŸ˜‰.

The show is doing great...with the concept and dialogues I hope it goes on the same wayπŸ‘

@ red: exactly!! this is what Sanaya said that. just cz there is a saas and bahu it doesn't fall to the same ghissa pita suppressed bahu regressional show category!!
this is a saas-bahu involved show but with a twist that makes this show miles apart from the regular crap!

aahh i am so gonna love this i know!! ⭐️
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

That was my favourite scene today- when Purvi decided she would be her dad's support, and that her friend would not apologise to Uma ben. It just went on to refute another of our society's myths- only boys are their parents' "budhaape ka sahaara". But I also like what ChhanChhan said- by apologising, my self-respect will not be compromised. Of course I also liked the scenes between Himanshu and Manav, and the two of them and ChhanChhan.

indeed agree to every word u said!!πŸ‘
MadhuO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Loved reading all the posts in this thread.
"Nayi Soch"..."Today's Woman's Soch"...this show has it.
Excellent episode...loved it.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyforsanaya

You're right. I fully expected a rhona dhona scene with the society puking on the father and daughter. The father holding his head and bemoaning the fact that the daughter is a curse, blah blah. Imagine how surprised I was to see such a progressive take on an old age problem. Nayi soch, indeed! True nayi soch!

aahh well i didn't expect that the dad would bemoan about daughter being a curse part.. but i fully expected for both of them to fall apart as the society cursed the daughter.. and pitied them!!
but this was indeed rocking!! so much better that every1 expected!!
just wow!! now this is how real people deal with real things!! a truly progressive show which is progressive without being preachy!!πŸ‘
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: yulZ

Totally agree !

And i guess this is why even my dad loves this show 😎 Its just soo real πŸ‘ he was like recommending to us and I went " i have already watched this show before u dad 😎🀣.."

Ok back to topic ! πŸ˜†.. That was a lesson to everyone :) The thing i liked the most is that she does not think its her friend's fault AT ALL ! we all know chanchan was right but sometimes in this kind of occasions the serial make it look like the other person is to be blamed and all those crap. But here Purvi has learnt sth from it and I should say that was the best decision to take πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Seriously, hats off to CVs for the brilliant idea πŸ‘

haha u and ur dad both? two guys in one home is endorsing the show Sid!! β­οΈπŸ˜†
this definitely shows that the show is very hatke from all other saas-bahu shows indeed!!

aahh hehe back to topic even i am glad that finger pointing didn't happen! instead CC felt guilty herself only as it would naturally be! but even she doesn't regret doing it as what happened was the right thing.. the marriage should never have happened and all of them accept and do not regret it. they r dealing with the situation in the best way possible!!

brilliantly done indeed!! πŸ‘
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
princess agree cvs need to get ⭐️
they handled it so well, no rona dhona , thank god
and no burden on somebody too
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yup.u bring out a nice point with this postπŸ‘ ..this is THE soch nayi we should all be seeing and followingπŸ˜†