Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SreeASRfan

Farhan Khan----we can expect an actor to do decently in routine/regular scenes considering he has done theater/films before! right?? or am i asking for too much?

No you are not. I am asking the same thing.
He is just to wound up -- his body language, voice, expressions. Either he needs to meditate or pay another visit to his acting school.
I have started to wonder if the writers are writing his role suitable to a juvenile because that is all he is capable of handling right now. They probably hoping he will grow up as the days go by.
They have used the age old approach of tagging an mediocre hero with a comedian friend who will help him sail through the motions while he provides a brawny presence for those who like brawns without brains.

sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Any thoughts about what kind of papers Uma Ben has brought out to be signed? Why do I sense that she will trap ChhanChhan?

ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good Episode loved it

Himanshu was grt loved the phone conversation he had with chanchan on moghambo and his vaccination, Uma Ben as usual using her evil tricks to tk revenge, supriyaji was good, loved her.

Chanchan was looking beautiful in the yellow kurti 😊, loved sanaya.

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charlotte74

No you are not. I am asking the same thing.
He is just to wound up -- his body language, voice, expressions. Either he needs to meditate or pay another visit to his acting school.
I have started to wonder if the writers are writing his role suitable to a juvenile because that is all he is capable of handling right now. They probably hoping he will grow up as the days go by.
They have used the age old approach of tagging an mediocre hero with a comedian friend who will help him sail through the motions while he provides a brawny presence for those who like brawns without brains.

you knw sometimes the actors can get past weird/childish scenes by giving half way decent expressions! a bad scene can always be salvaged by a decent actor and make it look less juvenile; so that the lameness of the script does not become very in-your-face. here according to me, he is not even getting basic expressions which is making the immaturity of it all so evident!
as you said they might be tagging him wid the character of himanshu to buy more time...but even that is failing sadly! coz their scenes are doing the job of repelling the audienceπŸ₯± First of all the all brawns brainless wonder keeps giving retarded smiles after every dialogue and makes the scenes look more juvenile than intended...
and secondly the humor is falling short... susu and bum talks are not humorous! πŸ˜• some "what the" expression worthy dialogues seal the deal... "internet pe chanchan ka naam dekh raha hu", "puppy ne puppy di hai", kutte ka jawaab kutte se doonga" and i heard something related to kutta and supari as wellπŸ‘
too much of SaHan shakti needed to see this...i mean is the same team working on Umaben's scenes??
charlotte74 thumbnail

you knw sometimes the actors can get past weird/childish scenes by giving half way decent expressions! a bad scene can always be salvaged by a decent actor and make it look less juvenile; so that the lameness of the script does not become very in-your-face. here according to me, he is not even getting basic expressions which is making the immaturity of it all so evident!
as you said they might be tagging him wid the character of himanshu to buy more time...but even that is failing sadly! coz their scenes are doing the job of repelling the audienceπŸ₯± First of all the all brawns brainless wonder keeps giving retarded smiles after every dialogue and makes the scenes look more juvenile than intended...
and secondly the humor is falling short... susu and bum talks are not humorous! πŸ˜• some "what the" expression worthy dialogues seal the deal... "internet pe chanchan ka naam dekh raha hu", "puppy ne puppy di hai", kutte ka jawaab kutte se doonga" and i heard something related to kutta and supari as wellπŸ‘
too much of SaHan shakti needed to see this...i mean is the same team working on Umaben's scenes??

seriously kutte ka jawaab kutte se doonga πŸ˜†

seriously I haven't heard such dialogues in a long time
I totally agree when you say a good actor can make a frivolous role look good by the way he treats it
comedy is not everybody's cup of tea but I shudder to think of this moron romancing chan chan
so far I think chan chan just looks through him rather than at him πŸ˜†

when you are honest in your voice and eyes and I think everything else will just fall into place
I know of such actors
mere haath bandhe hue hai because i am not supposed to compare πŸ˜•

seriously kutte ka jawaab kutte se doonga πŸ˜†

seriously I haven't heard such dialogues in a long time
I totally agree when you say a good actor can make a frivolous role look good by the way he treats it
comedy is not everybody's cup of tea but I shudder to think of this moron romancing chan chan
so far I think chan chan just looks through him rather than at him πŸ˜†

when you are honest in your voice and eyes and I think everything else will just fall into place
I know of such actors
mere haath bandhe hue hai because i am not supposed to compare πŸ˜•

absolutely!
yea it is weird to think that a sensible sorted out girl like Chanchan will FALL for this guyπŸ˜•

plz..plz dont even try to compare😲🀣 i will be scarred for life...i already have a tough time believing that the lady i like is paired opposite him!πŸ˜†
charlotte74 thumbnail

absolutely!
yea it is weird to think that a sensible sorted out girl like Chanchan will FALL for this guyπŸ˜•

plz..plz dont even try to compare😲🀣 i will be scarred for life...i already have a tough time believing that the lady i like is paired opposite him!πŸ˜†

but it would be sooo much fun πŸ˜‰
I have been told that people could learn a thing or two from comparison ... constructive comparison πŸ˜ƒ
Naaah ! seems too far fetched πŸ˜† I am just being Di-lusional here

I am worried too ... for the romance part ...
our chan chan's hyperventilation might actually be seizures 😲

but it would be sooo much fun πŸ˜‰
I have been told that people could learn a thing or two from comparison ... constructive comparison πŸ˜ƒ
Naaah ! seems too far fetched πŸ˜† I am just being Di-lusional here

I am worried too ... for the romance part ...
our chan chan's hyperventilation might actually be seizures 😲

bold-🀣🀣

Fun...hmm..yeahπŸ˜†

how about making a list of all the constructively comparative points and making "Han" read it?😳 maybe he could learn...or even better; he just decides to take up a sanyas by walking out of the 16th show he took up after "rejecting" 15!πŸ˜ƒ Manav in the serial could go on a long business trip and ya-ya can continue locking hornsπŸ₯³

am i being like the loo in de-loo-sional yarazz?πŸ₯Ί
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@charlotte74, andSreeASRfan
πŸ‘πŸΌ
iam scared with mr.farah khan acting in romantic scenesπŸ˜”
if i my shared view out of this thread they will bash me

charlotte74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -seema-