Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreversarun3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sanaya is just awesome! Loved her in today's episode! She rocks! I also her hair style! 😊
Edited by rosesphool1 - 11 years ago
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Chan Chan looks so svelte and pretty in a sunny yellow kurti ⭐️

Chan Chan ki mammaji -- aap itni jaldi kismet konnection banane mein tule hue ho? Aapne dekha hai kya ladke ko?

Uma ben ki guady green saree and her petty revenge on Tushaar bhai were both revolting ( her husband and sons seem nice though)

But what's with the lighting? Many times there is partial shade on the faces making it look dull.

Need more light cameramanji!!

Himanshu is actually looking at the bum and explaining how long the scratch is and explaining it by drawing it on a foot ball

writer ji?

A man who is bitten on his bum sits on a chair without wincing even a little bit 😳
directorji usko thoda yaad dila dete??

kutton ka jawaab kutton se 🀣

Iska dialogue writer kaun hai bhai?

Why are they bent on portraying the hero like a 10 year old boy? The great revenge plan is to bring her to his room and lock her up with another dog?
Hello?? Remember she is a dog -trainer

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the episode was good!! sanaya is just a treat to watch and oh sooo
beautiful😳
today we meet the brothers... and they all seem good.. everyone is soo effortless that u feel weird when the male lead comes on screenπŸ˜•
they makers seriously need to think if chhhanchhan has to fall in love with such a lame silly guy!!🀒

i ve not even got over his tight capris and weird jogging style!!yet!!
naya hai..we must give him time!! but why is the mum sooo over excited to force chhanchhan with destiny n stuffπŸ₯±

Supriya ji is just too good! and i remember hansa parekh every now n then... and babuji... appko toh kuch bhi nai aata dialogπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but here he is her hubbyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and i ve to remind that to myself again n again!!

himanshu's jokes are lame... and farhan needs to improve yaar!!

Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charlotte74

Chan Chan ki mammaji -- aap itni jaldi kismet konnection banane mein tule hue ho? Aapne dekha hai kya ladke ko?

Uma ben ki guady green saree and her petty revenge on Tushaar bhai were both revolting ( her husband and sons seem nice though)

But what's with the lighting? Many times there is partial shade on the faces making it look dull.

Himanshu is actually looking at the bum and explaining how long the scratch is and explaining it by drawing it on a foot ball

writer ji?

A man who is bitten on his bum sits on a chair without wincing even a little bit 😳

Why are they bent on portraying the hero like a 10 year old boy? The great revenge plan is to bring her to his room and lock her up with another dog?

@bold same doubt
CC show technical and creative team are very weak totally
my personal question are they done professional team

Edited by -seema- - 11 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya the barbie doll was looking so good in yellow ❀️
Himanshu was hilarious today...couldnt stop laughing on his jokesπŸ˜†
Manav πŸ€”
khair chodo...Umaben is one evil woman ! Allah bachaye meri Chanchan koπŸ˜†
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: charlotte74

writer ji?

Now that you mention the writing...I have to chime in...yes, I do have a little trouble with the story and dialogues.

I did have great hopes for Supriyaji as Umaben but Umaben's character is shaping up to be so negative that there are no shades possible...

foreversarun3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya is the star of the show! 😊😊😊

anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg an evil UB again!!!
loved farhan too he's definitely doing agud job!!!
needless to sanny ws awesome~!!!!
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SreeASRfan

As a stand alone episode, for me today's was better than all of the previous ones!!😊

i liked Poorvi's decision and Chanchan's scenes! But her mum was being weirdπŸ˜• nevertheless the writing has improved, rather it is effortless in the family scenes of the female protagonist!

But...the character of manav is a bigπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
absolutely bad writing...or should i say no attention is being played to his character at all! a grown up man with the maturity of a 5 yr old take revenge on a dog trainer using dogs!😲seriously??πŸ˜•...add sloppy screenplay to that wid a physically hurt man not even wincing once! and yes...as if the camera spanning on his bum was not enough yesterday...we have 2 friends discussing the same today!!😑
as it is this show does not boast of realistic shades in characterizations, the least they can offer is a watchable male lead! the actor's apparent lack of skills is not helping either...today i actually sighed when he came on screenand the scenes that followed made me more wary about tomorrow!πŸ˜•

Farhan Khan----we can expect an actor to do decently in routine/regular scenes considering he has done theater/films before! right?? or am i asking for too much?

Uma Ben becomes the out and out negative character...capable of playing games/chaal/saazishein😊 but the performance is interesting...if the character is one-dimensional, Supriya jee's portrayal appeals to me! at times nuanced, she excels in subtly portraying the negative streak without throwing the negativity in your face! experience does matter!πŸ‘

i hope we will get to know more of Anang Desai's character in the days to come!

Sanaya...once again she salvages it for me! and she is also slowly shedding the hangover of her previous role and delivering Chanchan's part with a lot more subtlety! not to mention i already liked her wardrobe!!

All in all the show did disappoint me in the execution and characterization department for i was expecting a difference in approach but sadly, this one has all the makings of a evil saas-preachy bahu saga...but the show also has interesting actors who deliver with a panache! and some interesting sequences in a while too...hope that gets repetitive!!

πŸ‘πŸΌ..πŸ‘πŸΌ
@bold same hereπŸ˜”

charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: incandescent

The episodes are getting better which is a good thing. 😊 But there are some loopholes in the Purvi track which is bugging me. What happened to the 25 lacs Purvi's dad gave as dowry?πŸ˜• Umaben had lied to all the guests that it was the groom's father who had called off the marriage. How can Umaben get away with it? It's a huge thing and it's weird that Purvi and her dad are still unaware. Weren't their relatives present there...no one questioned Tushar bhai? 😳 It's totally unrealistic that it didn't reach their ears.

Anyway l liked Purvi's decision of getting a job and Chhanchhan's explanation regarding the sorry. But she yet to find out how much manipulative and autocratic Umaben is. It's all about UBs ego and her desire for power and control and a little sorry won't do.

Umaben character is pretty much negative. It is one thing to be rigid and having a certain set of views, but she is cunning, selfish and manipulative. Regardless, Supriyaji is doing a fabulous job in portraying it with nuance. 😊

I don't know what to say about Manav or Farhan. 😳 Neither the actor appeals to me nor the character he is playing. It is poorly sketched and I am not at all impressed with Farhan. Manav got bitten and he has no trouble while sitting or moving around?

The actor playing Himanshu is doing a good job. It's a comic character and he is decently delivering whatever he is being given. I liked the phone convo between him and Chhanchhan, it was more natural compared to Manav-Himanshu scenes.

Sanaya was as usual good today and she looked lovely in the yellow outfit. 😳 As the story is progressing, she is getting into the skin of the character.πŸ‘πŸΌ I am happy with her screen time and scenes today and loved her subtle portrayal. ⭐️Chhanchhan's mom is already thinking of a possible connection between Chhanchhan and Manav. 😲 Hello, she was only showing concern for a man bitten by her trainee dog. Isn't that a normal thing to do? πŸ˜†

Finally we are introduced to Manav's brothers. Well, the brothers and their father all are like putty in UB's hands for now but the brother's seemed nice. Now it's upto Chhanchhan to come and rescue them.

Well about the 24 lacs. I am assuming that the boy's side returned the 25 lacs back to Purvi's dad which is why he was ready to give it back to the man who loaned him the amount.
Of course the wretched man under the evil influence of Umaben has made him sign on a blank stamp paper and is now taking away his house putting them in bigger quandary than a job loss.