~~ChhanChhan ki Chanak~~Epi#6

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
~Episode-6~
ChhanChhan

she is spreading charm all over again

Welcome To The Thread
This Thread Is Meant To Discuss The Daily Episode In Our Own Way.
We Will Be Talking About Episodes..Actors And All 😳

We Are Mainly Here For Sanaya And We Will Be Partial Towards Her..We Are Watching The Show For Her And If Anyone Here Cannot Bear the Criticism We Will Be Doing Then Plz No Need To Join Here Otherwise Feel Free To join

The Only Condition Is That DO NOT BASH!! Like It Not Like It..Agree..Disagree..There Is A Way To Show That So Yes..NO Bashing..Any Rude Or Bashing Comment Will Be Reported
Do Not Compare The Show Or Actors With Sanaya's Previous Show(s) And Actors

Rest Pls Feel Free To Put Your Daily Views And Share With us😊

Edited by twix - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The episodes are getting better which is a good thing. 😊 But there are some loopholes in the Purvi track which is bugging me. What happened to the 25 lacs Purvi's dad gave as dowry?πŸ˜• Umaben had lied to all the guests that it was the groom's father who had called off the marriage. How can Umaben get away with it? It's a huge thing and it's weird that Purvi and her dad are still unaware. Weren't their relatives present there...no one questioned Tushar bhai? 😳 It's totally unrealistic that it didn't reach their ears.

Anyway l liked Purvi's decision of getting a job and Chhanchhan's explanation regarding the sorry. But she yet to find out how much manipulative and autocratic Umaben is. It's all about UBs ego and her desire for power and control and a little sorry won't do.

Umaben character is pretty much negative. It is one thing to be rigid and having a certain set of views, but she is cunning, selfish and manipulative. Regardless, Supriyaji is doing a fabulous job in portraying it with nuance. 😊

I don't know what to say about Manav or Farhan. 😳 Neither the actor appeals to me nor the character he is playing. It is poorly sketched and I am not at all impressed with Farhan. Manav got bitten and he has no trouble while sitting or moving around?

The actor playing Himanshu is doing a good job. It's a comic character and he is decently delivering whatever he is being given. I liked the phone convo between him and Chhanchhan, it was more natural compared to Manav-Himanshu scenes.

Sanaya was as usual good today and she looked lovely in the yellow outfit. 😳 As the story is progressing, she is getting into the skin of the character.πŸ‘πŸΌ I am happy with her screen time and scenes today and loved her subtle portrayal. ⭐️Chhanchhan's mom is already thinking of a possible connection between Chhanchhan and Manav. 😲 Hello, she was only showing concern for a man bitten by her trainee dog. Isn't that a normal thing to do? πŸ˜†

Finally we are introduced to Manav's brothers. Well, the brothers and their father all are like putty in UB's hands for now but the brother's seemed nice. Now it's upto Chhanchhan to come and rescue them.

Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A well balanced episode !!!πŸ‘ Loved it !! The phone conversation was so Hilarious !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loved the scene between manav n himansu !!! 🀣 Btw the dialogues were too good in today's episode !! n most imp ques where is my puchpuch ??πŸ˜• missing puchpuch !!!πŸ˜”

sanaya i love u baby !!!😳😳😳
Edited by arshibindass - 11 years ago
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
UB TO MUCH EVIL SHADE 😲
MANAV TRYING TO ACT BUT ITS FALL FLAT 😑
SANAYA WAS TOO GOODπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ
on the whole was good but to much family drama😑

Edited by -seema- - 11 years ago
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
As a stand alone episode, for me today's was better than all of the previous ones!!😊

i liked Poorvi's decision and Chanchan's scenes! But her mum was being weirdπŸ˜• nevertheless the writing has improved, rather it is effortless in the family scenes of the female protagonist!

But...the character of manav is a bigπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
absolutely bad writing...or should i say no attention is being played to his character at all! did i actually hear the character say "internet pe CHANCHAN ka NAAM dekh raha hoon"?😳 a grown up man with the maturity of a 5 yr old ...takes revenge on a dog trainer using dogs!πŸ˜•seriously??...add sloppy screenplay to that wid a physically hurt man not even wincing once! and yes...as if the camera spanning on his bum was not enough yesterday...we have 2 friends discussing the same today!!😑
as it is this show does not boast of realistic shades in characterizations, the least they can offer is a watchable male lead! the actor's apparent lack of skills is not helping either...today i actually sighed when he came on screenand the scenes that followed made me more wary about tomorrow!πŸ˜•

Farhan Khan----we can expect an actor to do decently in routine/regular scenes considering he has done theater/films before! right?? or am i asking for too much?

Uma Ben becomes the out and out negative character...capable of playing games/chaal/saazishein😊 but the performance is interesting...if the character is one-dimensional, Supriya jee's portrayal appeals to me! at times nuanced, she excels in subtly portraying the negative streak without throwing the negativity in your face! experience does matter!πŸ‘

i hope we will get to know more of Anang Desai's character in the days to come!

Sanaya...once again she salvages it for me! and she is also slowly shedding the hangover of her previous role and delivering Chanchan's part with a lot more subtlety! not to mention i already liked her wardrobe!!

All in all the show did disappoint me in the execution and characterization department for i was expecting a difference in approach but sadly, this one has all the makings of a evil saas-preachy bahu saga...but the show also has interesting actors who deliver with a panache! and some interesting sequences in a while too...hope that gets repetitive!!

Edited by SreeASRfan - 11 years ago
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

loving sanaya as CC !!!

the episodes are getting better.. which is a good indication. farhan is trying hard... to settle in as manav. sanaya n uma ben seem the most comfortable in their roles.

i missed puchpuch .. the dogs along with chanchan are still the best part of the show.

Edited by geetmaanluv - 11 years ago
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya is just good...no matter what, she continues to be the highlight of the show...as it should be!!!

After her it is puch puch...who is not getting enough screen time and I need to start a petition.
Edited by Anamika100 - 11 years ago
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hola guys😊 i must say sanaya is verstile .. her expressions n the way she act mind blowing i m really liking the groove 😊
Edited by twix - 11 years ago
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
as usual loved sanya..😳😳
she looked preety 😊
i m loving tht mogambo for my own reason πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nyway waiting for the next episode 😊😊
Edited by --krishyy-- - 11 years ago
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Episode was nice.Sanaya and Supriya are doing well in thier roles.
Mogambo scene was very funny.
Sanaya was terrific as usualπŸ˜†
Edited by LizzieC - 11 years ago