foreverarshian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The scene with Uma Ben and Purvi's father..just wow! the dialogues were amazing..The pujari and bhagwan comparision,the jhoota comparision..was really impressed with the writers in that scene..👏

On a lighter note..when Uma ben says that she understands the business because shes the daughter of someone and married to someone (she obviously did not say someone,she meant some occupation im guessing,which i couldn't quite catch)...The image of Khushi standing on the bed with the bluetooth in her ear,while arnvas watching her flashed in my mind. she said "hum halwai ki beti hain aur businessman ki patni" 😃
It was such an instant flash in my mind.totall involuntary,brought a smile to my face..so i thought i should share it..😊

Note :Not comparing the two shows..just something that i noticed and liked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
IDK? But I sense improvement in the BG music.
foreverarshian thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

IDK? But I sense improvement in the BG music.

Yup,that i agree with, The BG music needs to improve..I don't know if some scenes are supposed to be serious or comical..
But The dialogues and the comparisons made were good!
Edited by foreverarshian - 11 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Finally I am seeing so many positive posts 😊
foreverarshian thumbnail

Originally posted by: varma.nishi1

Finally I am seeing so many positive posts 😊

yes!😊 hope it only gets better ...
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: foreverarshian

yes!😊 hope it only gets better ...

It will Darlimg it will
sulu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: foreverarshian

The scene with Uma Ben and Purvi's father..just wow! the dialogues were amazing..The pujari and bhagwan comparision,the jhoota comparision..was really impressed with the writers in that scene..👏

On a lighter note..when Uma ben says that she understands the business because shes the daughter of someone and married to someone (she obviously did not say someone,she meant some occupation im guessing,which i couldn't quite catch)...The image of Khushi standing on the bed with the bluetooth in her ear,while arnvas watching her flashed in my mind. she said "hum halwai ki beti hain aur businessman ki patni" 😃
It was such an instant flash in my mind.totall involuntary,brought a smile to my face..so i thought i should share it..😊

Note :Not comparing the two shows..just something that i noticed and liked.

Oh yah...me too remembered that dialogue by khushi as she talks on the phone. And also arnav watching incredulously...That was a fab scene.
Well with sanaya as chanchan, we are going to remember a lot more of khushi i guess.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, I remembered too!

She said janam as baniya hoon(businessman community) aur byahi Brahman se hoon(-married a Brahmin)

Lovely dialogues today 👏
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved that part today 👏
foreverarshian thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulu_123

Oh yah...me too remembered that dialogue by khushi as she talks on the phone. And also arnav watching incredulously...That was a fab scene.
Well with sanaya as chanchan, we are going to remember a lot more of khushi i guess.

It would be nice to see a little of khushi's antics in channchann! ..