LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Friends, Sanaya is again 2nd on ranking thread but i really feel upset and no mood to celebrate.
Check the comments points.

She has got less comments on this TOP 4 celebrities.

because of buzz and views we managed to maintain her rank... third person is so near. Thankfully we are no2...

Yes as many Sanaya fans think this ranking doesn't reflect the talent...This depends on fans... The fans activity.

Now we have got a new show and most of the people are Active still why can't many people spend just 1 minute to comment????

as i always say this is a way for us to show our love.. even Sanaya won't give preference to this ranks and all yet she will be happy if she gets to know that her fans are trying to make her no1 on IF..

I will do my part now and always... If you love Sanaya and if you want to be a reason for her smile please comment on her profile and make her on TOP...

Edited by LuvuKhushi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I knew it already she got the least cmts among the top 4 celebrities...what can we do ? we can't force any1 :(
Edited by arshi-sugi-ipk - 11 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i do comment twice a day and like the comments whenever i put the comment

from no comment and no worry on ranking system i have reached this stage dear 😆 only because of sanz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know many ppl don't beleive this ranking b'coz it's not based on talent it only based on our activities but it just take 1 or 2 mins...if u can plz cmt otherwise get ready to see her 3 or 4 :(
LuvuKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi-sugi-ipk

I knew it already she got the least cmts among the top 4 celebrities...what can we do ? we can't force any1 :(

yes we can't force i agree but it will be sad to see her on 3 or 4...
that is why i am worried...

LuvuKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

i do comment twice a day and like the comments whenever i put the comment

from no comment and no worry on ranking system i have reached this stage dear 😆 only because of sanz

ya Sharu...i know...i have seen both Sharuz 😉 I remember very well...
Good to see you and few more ppl from no comments--> comments twice a day 😊
LuvuKhushi thumbnail

I know many ppl don't beleive this ranking b'coz it's not based on talent it only based on our activities but it just take 1 or 2 mins...if u can plz cmt otherwise get ready to see her 3 or 4 :(

exactly else we should be ready to see her on low rank...omg i can't see that...really it will be sad...😭 😭 😭

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post I dont know what the problem to post two comments in a day to fans who spends hours in the forum

Carlotta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

well said 😊
Carlotta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we must remind fans to comment on all day