Petition :hum bewafa hargiz na the..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
surprised at the title? πŸ˜›

lol ok yesterday Chhan Chhan said that she wanted to take Anarkali when she gets married!! 😲

What about Puchpuch? 😭 How can we support this and allow her to keep that sweet cutie pie Puchpuch back home and go?😭 Who will take care of that cute little thing?πŸ˜’

Anarkali is cute and all.. But can't hold a candle to our darling Puchpuch!! 😎

So no way! I am going to make a petition (1st one ever:p) to make sure that she either takes both of them and goes or it is Puchpuch she takes with her!!⭐️

sorry for going nuts, but awww i have finally found someone i love watching as much as I love watching Sanaya!! hehe πŸ˜†

So who is gonna pledge ur support for this cause I am going to name as 'hum bewafa hargiz na the' ? 🀣

Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh princess i am all for it, just because i want to know how petitions workπŸ˜† it now dream to sign at least one petition πŸ˜›
because last time i missed making one πŸ€”

but on the serious note, i am fine with anything they do anarkali or puch puch i am fine with anything , i am just gonna sit and enjoy and leave it to cvs. yes i like puch puch he is so cute but i like all other doggies too
except mogambo πŸ˜†

but just for the sake of you i will sign πŸ˜‰
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🀣🀣🀣Have to admit when she said Anarkali I automatically thought 'why not PuchPuch?' Also I want to know where Puch Puch disappeared to...I hope this isn't a sign of things to come where people suddenly go to America to open up plantsπŸ˜†. First one friend disappeared at the wedding, now another one is also missing and now PuchPuch.@Sharu, Mogambo is sweet too na, he's going to be the reason for ChanMan to meet again and I seriously need more sweet ChanMan time. Btw do we have an official onscreen jodi name yet?
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No More Petition PlejjjπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but

but

except for this One...count me InπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL exactly man i thought the same ,how can she not name puchpuch ..the adorable hunk ..m alrdy his fan!! .. though i promised my self to never but m signing this petition right now bas πŸ˜†

p.s! no hard feelings for anarkali πŸ˜†
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
double post πŸ˜†
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
πŸ˜† I would do anything to see PuchPuch and ChhanChhan take only puchpuch with her to her sasuraal! Seriously I share the same thoughts on this Sunara! this is so unfair :( Puchpuch is the cutest and the most adorable <3
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sunara don't worry Chanchan will take Anarkali and our Manav will take Puchpuch...πŸ˜›

bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jaya100

🀣🀣🀣Have to admit when she said Anarkali I automatically thought 'why not PuchPuch?' Also I want to know where Puch Puch disappeared to...I hope this isn't a sign of things to come where people suddenly go to America to open up plantsπŸ˜†. First one friend disappeared at the wedding, now another one is also missing and now PuchPuch.@Sharu, Mogambo is sweet too na, he's going to be the reason for ChanMan to meet again and I seriously need more sweet ChanMan time. Btw do we have an official onscreen jodi name yet?

jaya you cracked me up πŸ˜‰
oh i do like mogambo he bit chanman and now its revenge time and yes any sweet or sour time betweenthem i welcome
i do not think results are out but i do call them chanman πŸ˜†

i just like CC BAS puch puch or anarkali or mogambo or anybody 😳
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

lol agree with this!