Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Closetarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jaya100

Or you could just accept that this is what happens in Indian TV serials and try to watch it for it's entertainment value. I have only been totally addicted to one TV serial ever and if I sat down and thought of all the illogical and predictable scenes that one had I should have given up on it soon after I started watching but I chose to ignore all the millions of bloopers and obvious body doubles and lack of logic to focus on and enjoy the story in front of me.
It's really not a case of people not being able to criticise here but it's about the type of criticism. If you have been on the forum you would have seen that there are people who especially in the beginning didn't like certain things and they were given the respect to express those views at the most they were asked to give it a chance. In fact it's still early days. When you see the same people only criticise and find fault then it's a natural reaction to wonder what they are doing watching a show that they find predictble, or the storylines to be ridiculous and pathetic or they find faults with the leads appearance, or they don't like the genre or as some have said they find it boring. Certainly makes me wonder what that person's motivation is to watch the show. Some people say they watch it just for Sanaya, that's so fantastic that you are willing to support your favorite even though you don't like the show but then why not go ahead supporting quietly...you already know you don't like it and have made a choice to watch it so why complain.

That's what I also said. Take it or leave it because that's the best you can expect in indian tv as you said. And if someone's sensibilities are different, they can watch other shows or likes of those shows which I mentioned.
The only thing I dnt agree is when someone criticizes , why do people who like the show feel so agitated? What is considered constructive criticism and what is destructive criticism? If someone feels very poorly about a show why can't they express in that way , why is it required to be toned down because it is not a personal remark against anyone, it is against a creative.
To quote an example, a certain guy made Aladdin and home delivery both of which were bashed by people in media in extreme harsh words. This guy found the motivation to improve and give us kahaani and yes we know it is Sujoy ghosh. Crticism or praise , why control them or qualify them as what is constructive or destructive so long it is not personal.
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree that we need support and criticism for the show,
but when criticism comes from the same person, (i.e @TM) we will start to wonder...

but thanks to @TM for contributing to the forum's activity..

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

well considering it was half way across the episode when u saw something that made u guess what was to come i would hardly call it predictable!!
come on in IPK the moment Khushi emptied the fuel tank we knew it was she who was going to get stuck with Arnav!! just giving an example...

cz predictable is when u know it b4 an episode!! in this case that feeling of 'it is so gonna happen' feeling just made it so much more fun to watch as i was waiting for the moment when the doggie will take a bite off his pants!! 🀣
it was fun knowledge and for things like that will make people love it more!

As for the dog thing.. sigh.. pets r unpredictable.. I have a cat who hates eating chicken sausages and would happily empty a tub of chocolate ice cream within minutes..So just cz a breed behaves in one way u can't say there is no 1 exception..

i had heard of lots of crazy odd things doggies do which other dogs of the same type would not

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yessehm

My dear, that was a Rotwieler, they are killers and cannot react to the smell of tomatoes.

It was a pathetic attempt.

And by predictable I meant, as soon as I saw the guy buying tomato juice, I knew what was going to happen.

Just wanted to let you know it's a fictional TV show! Chill!
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i really liked the whole epi n so ilove to appreciate the whole cast n CV's too!!!!!
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is not 3 hour film where u can get twists and turns every second... I dont want to argue actually...
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣
your post had me laughing.
All Indian hows have something or the other that's predictable.

Why bother yourself with the predictable , darling. :|

bluesz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AttractiveAdya

🀣
your post had me laughing.
All Indian hows have something or the other that's predictable.

Why bother yourself with the predictable , darling. :|

In every indian soap when the heroine falls,hero ill always be there to catch her.Its so predictable and cliched but still many people enjoys it.Its just an entertainment show.