Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluesz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sometimes i can even predict the story of a movie and climax just by a promo..It happens if you watch many shows.

If you have guessed its gonna happen before the telecast of the episode then i would have definitely appreciated you and would have asked you how manav will take revenge on chanchan.

There are so many cliched things happens in every show/movies.I dont care as long as it keeps me entertained.
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I've come across many shows and movies that are predictable. But that has never deterred me from watching them because I am still engaged with the stories and characters.
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You have some complain about the show always
rima thumbnail
With due respect to your views
I want to say
This is not a Ray film or a documentary to be very real
The word fiction itself means the flight of fancy
to create a world of 'willing suspension of disbelief'
so for a while in shows logic or other realizm should be forgotten
Perhaps the show needs to gorow a little more on you
so that can focus on the story and forget the nittigritties
May be you need to give it more time and see what happens
Edited by rima - 11 years ago
Rome2050 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

You have some complain about the show always

but she can 't leave 😉
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow, this show is so predictable and this post so hilarious.🤣

I predict that chanMan will fight a little, then fall in love, there will be lot of clashing between cc & UB and finally Chanan will marry.

Other shows are not so Predictable...main leads never fall in love and marry, when it rains, the main leads do not get wet and have a romantic moment, now that would be unpredictable.

Closetarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yessehm

Todays episode was so predictable.

Writers need to work harder.

The dog getting agitated because of tomatoes was ridiculous and pathetic.

Guys please use your brains and come up with something better

No point trying to make a point here. Any suggestion implies your are against the show and can get out. It's like take it or leave it. And as most members as they have pointed out, most television shows are not there to make sense, so why expect anything different. If you looking for sensibilities, go watch lost, bones, udaan, Bharat ek khoj, malgudi days.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Closetarshi

No point trying to make a point here. Any suggestion implies your are against the show and can get out. It's like take it or leave it. And as most members as they have pointed out, most television shows are not there to make sense, so why expect anything different. If you looking for sensibilities, go watch lost, bones, udaan, Bharat ek khoj, malgudi days.

Or you could just accept that this is what happens in Indian TV serials and try to watch it for it's entertainment value. I have only been totally addicted to one TV serial ever and if I sat down and thought of all the illogical and predictable scenes that one had I should have given up on it soon after I started watching but I chose to ignore all the millions of bloopers and obvious body doubles and lack of logic to focus on and enjoy the story in front of me.
It's really not a case of people not being able to criticise here but it's about the type of criticism. If you have been on the forum you would have seen that there are people who especially in the beginning didn't like certain things and they were given the respect to express those views at the most they were asked to give it a chance. In fact it's still early days. When you see the same people only criticise and find fault then it's a natural reaction to wonder what they are doing watching a show that they find predictble, or the storylines to be ridiculous and pathetic or they find faults with the leads appearance, or they don't like the genre or as some have said they find it boring. Certainly makes me wonder what that person's motivation is to watch the show. Some people say they watch it just for Sanaya, that's so fantastic that you are willing to support your favorite even though you don't like the show but then why not go ahead supporting quietly...you already know you don't like it and have made a choice to watch it so why complain.
Edited by jaya100 - 11 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just my two cents but guys, stop mocking the TM. It's not fair. I don't think it constitutes as bashing! Let opposing views be shared.
And just incase anyone thinks I'm against the show, well I'm not and I happen to like it :P
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zinnia.TaaRey

Just my two cents but guys, stop mocking the TM. It's not fair. I don't think it constitutes as bashing! Let opposing views be shared.
And just incase anyone thinks I'm against the show, well I'm not and I happen to like it :P

Most people here are open to constructive criticism and for the most part have respectfully said why they disagree but let's be fair to all involved here. A person putting their views forth in a constructive manner will always be appreciated. Sorry I don't find the words pathetic and ridiculous to be those that constitute constructive criticism and to tell someone 'to use your brains to come up with something better' is downright offensive. To be fair to the people who like the show it's tedious to come aross posts which seem to be made just to be negative and are based on the flimsiest of excuses.
I'm glad you are liking the show...I'm loving it and can't wait for tomorrow's revenge!