Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

it was a good episode ..what did u expect dog after smelling the tomato playing dandiya with manav? of course it had to lead some thing as biting so that leads's story can move on!

nice one Aini 😆
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

@princess agree with you if predicting in the middle of the show is different than now predicting what will be method of manav's revenge yes i can say hightly likely it will back fire
but then what is it 😆 is makes the show predictable and unpredictable

ofcourse we know that finally chanman will fall in love and marry against the wish of UB
but how the journey is what happen on daily basis

rofl sharu do u really think it will backfire? 🤣 hahahahaha poor Manav!!

but rofl i thought he will get successful and would get CC mad enough to actually plot and plan a new revenge for him!! hehe it can be total leg pulling continuously where they score against each other..😆
And while doing that they will simply end up falling for each other lol
yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now, that would be innovative.

Maybe Chanchan, can train the dog to play Dandiya
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

rofl sharu do u really think it will backfire? 🤣 hahahahaha poor Manav!!

but rofl i thought he will get successful and would get CC mad enough to actually plot and plan a new revenge for him!! hehe it can be total leg pulling continuously where they score against each other..😆
And while doing that they will simply end up falling for each other lol

i do not know whether it will back fire or not princess but i know either way it will be the reason for next meet 😉 i am all for it , how when , why i am not gonna worry i know
Cvs know what they re doing 😳

@onepound chic agree what else
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yessehm

then who will dog play dandiya with 😆

dear i want chanman to play dandiya with each other
dog will ensure that they will play 😉
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Its very simple hon, don't watch the show! Please spare us with the negativity and preaching! We don't need it 😉
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aladin66

I noticed that since first episode you critical at the beginning makeup of sanaya now the dog ... it means that the show did not tell you more so for me the solution that you leave us in peace and you also you will have peace 😉

👍🏼
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
...and shitzu's have hair not fur and so don't generally cause allergic reactions but this is a TV serial about the lives of some characters not a well researched documentary on the behaviour of the canine species. If the scene was predictable once Manav got the juice on his pants then the hilarity of the chase was well worth it. My son watched CC for the first time last night (his words' fine, I'll watch your Khushi if it'll make you happy') and he was totally cracking up over that scene...so predictable or not that scene made a lot of people happy.
To this day I have not seen any show Indian or otherwise where there is not an element of predictability and let's not even get onto the topic of facts and logic. There is a difference between constructive criticism and being negative for the sake of it and also if you have already set your mind to dislike something you will always find fault in it so then I don't see how you can possibly enjoy the show...unless your intent is only to find problems with it.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yessehm

now if u r expecting such things from a daily show then u'll find all normal things predictable!
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The fact that a Critic clicks on the Sony TV button at 9 pm to watch ChhanChhan goes to prove that the show does draw attention from all kinds of fans...

Predictable or not it does draw attention and that makes me smile...and then come here and discuss it...LOL...