yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Todays episode was so predictable.
Writers need to work harder.

The dog getting agitated because of tomatoes was ridiculous and pathetic.

Guys please use your brains and come up with something better

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 you decide either its predictable or dog getting agitated with tomato was new and you did not like innovation 😉

yessehm thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

🤣 you decide either its predictable or dog getting agitated with tomato was new and you did not like innovation 😉

My dear, that was a Rotwieler, they are killers and cannot react to the smell of tomatoes.

It was a pathetic attempt.

And by predictable I meant, as soon as I saw the guy buying tomato juice, I knew what was going to happen.

yessehm thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

Innovation??? What, where...

Honey, that was a Rotweiler.they are killers and don't react like that.

It was pathetic.
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
err but i cant predict what revenge will manav take..
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya form d first epi everything was so predictable
that make me to lose the interest in it
bearing it all for sanz
just watching it for sanaya
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: yessehm

My dear, that was a Rotwieler, they are killers and cannot react to the smell of tomatoes.

And by predictable I meant, as soon as I saw the guy buying tomato juice, I knew what was going to happen.

well considering it was half way across the episode when u saw something that made u guess what was to come i would hardly call it predictable!!
come on in IPK the moment Khushi emptied the fuel tank we knew it was she who was going to get stuck with Arnav!! just giving an example...

cz predictable is when u know it b4 an episode!! in this case that feeling of 'it is so gonna happen' feeling just made it so much more fun to watch as i was waiting for the moment when the doggie will take a bite off his pants!! 🤣
it was fun knowledge and for things like that will make people love it more!

As for the dog thing.. sigh.. pets r unpredictable.. I have a cat who hates eating chicken sausages and would happily empty a tub of chocolate ice cream within minutes..So just cz a breed behaves in one way u can't say there is no 1 exception..

i had heard of lots of crazy odd things doggies do which other dogs of the same type would not
bikerider thumbnail

this is the show not a real time stuff hence a lot of imagination goes to a scene it cant be 100% realistic right if not where is the drama coming into pics

aww you are just talking about tomato juice i knew the moment CC's mom said take the dog for walking and manav wanted to go for the joggings 😉 if chanman do not meet how will they fight and tthen fall in love

bikerider thumbnail

Innovation??? What, where...

Honey, that was a Rotweiler.they are killers and don't react like that.

It was pathetic.

dear as i just said why the behavior of the dog in the show has to match the realistic spec
its just a way to make chanman meet and make manav more angry its set with doggies in the back ground it self is new to me , how many ml and FL met when FL took dog for walking 😉
that too 3 dogs 😲 and three friends 🤣

@princess agree with you if predicting in the middle of the show is different than now predicting what will be method of manav's revenge yes i can say hightly likely it will back fire
but then what is it 😆 is makes the show predictable and unpredictable

ofcourse we know that finally chanman will fall in love and marry against the wish of UB
but how the journey is what happen on daily basis

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was a good episode ..what did u expect dog after smelling the tomato playing dandiya with manav? of course it had to lead to some thing as biting so that leads's story can move on!
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago