Well balanced tale!Changed my whole take on it!!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok I'll admit something, last week I wasn't too happy with the way CC was shaping up, simply due to it skewing towards dramatcs n too much fast pace.
Then again I thought Sanaya did ask to give it a week or 2! And watching yesterday's episode I realized just how accurate she was to ask that!!

Last night they changed the whole layout of the show that was shown last week! Last week was dedicated to one extreme and yesterday they gave another extreme that was as contradictory to it as it was possible to get! And thus balancing everything to a perfect blend!

Ok here are the wonderful things I noted.

Chhan Chhan Manav equation is gonna be something that hasn't been shown in TV for quite a while. At least something I hadn't seen in a while. This time it is not gonna be 2 opposites who get attracted but actually 2 people who would have a lot in common in basic nature. Both are happy go lucky, the girl a little more mature than the guy and girl growing up in a much more liberal family than the guy. And both of them being liberal and having their own minds.
it will be a very cute tale b/w them and it would add spice and cuteness to the show as at least 50% of time would be solely on them two!

And now coming to the 2nd point.
Last week I was honestly appalled at the black picture they painted of Umaben!! I was like oh no!! Not another saas like Kokila from SNS!Even worse actually as Koki actually was always on ethical high ground!!
But today I am happy to say as I watched the episode from where she talks to her bahu i absolutely loved it!
She seemed very strict last week, but today she clearly showed that the pallu idea was not hers, it was forced on her too and out of fear she herself has started accepting it as a norm and has passed on to her bahus. But if they fail to put it on in front of her she wouldn't personally find it offensive! She simply warned her against her own hubby!

phew finally we have a saas who doesn't have a joru ka gulam type hubby! Hell she herself is scared to cross him up to a certain extent!!
Now this breakdown of her personality to somewhat human and realistic.. I loved it!!
I had started having a dislike to her by the 4th episode. But now seeing various shades of her I am more open to accept her and not judge her.
She is not the nicest person and her sense of injured pride that will make her mess with Purvi & her dad won't be nice.. But still she isn't so bad!!
I mean she hates Himanshu but lol for her laadla son she does tolerate him and doesn't seem to have ever restricted Manav from being friends with people he wanted despite her personally not seeing it as suitable...
So thank god she falls in the grey side of characters instead of black!! :D

Anyway overall I loved it so totally!! A perfect episode in every way!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I must say today's episode is a mature version of ChanChan in every section combined. 😃

humour --- no OTT .. but hilarious ..
The way they showed another big pillar of the show ( the dad) is awesome..

100% sure he and ChanChan will have the best FIL and DIL relation..

I am so happy that SI is doing this ..giving a complete entertainment show..

And farhan in black was a treat to watch .. he has improved a lot ..

finally .. your post is perfect ..
Edited by GodhuliLogon - 11 years ago
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Great analysis. Btw,I've a doubt on umaben's hubby forcing her to wear pallu...he doesn't seem the kind of person who would throw food bcz of a pallu. Remember how umaben lied to her family abt breaking off the marriage herself,I thought here too there's some golmaal!:p
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok princess i get it you are super happy 😉
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm I was giving it atleast a month time. The one month seems to be a week now. Am I the only one optimistic here ? We all should give the show some time na ?

But I loved your analysis as usual 😳 😃

Edited by Senorita Sanaya - 11 years ago
r2908 thumbnail
I totally agree with you! Farhan has also shown a major improvement from the first episode, im sure theyre going to have very good chemistry
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree with u

too gud analysis

even i was a bit unsure whether i will continue watching d show by thursday's episode

but after yesterday's episodes ..all my doubts faded ...i m definitely watching t

liked d chemistry b/w chanchan n manav n "puchpuch/mogambo/anrkali"😉

liked d way umaben was dealing with her DILs

waiitng to know more abt umaben...she s a very interesting character
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good Analysis 😊
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it is getting interesting...lets give it time
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh Sunara another great post..
great analysis..
ChhanChhan manav is really cute together and i think this time it will be a dog ne mila di jodi..😳
coming to Uma ben..i appreciate the various shades they have given to the character..manav is not a moma's boy and UB is never strict for her son..she is a nice lady having a grey shade which is just perfect..the way i wanted..dont want her to be a hardcore negative character...
this show is really different from all stereotypes family drama or saas bahu serials.must say wise move by sanaya ..totally support her decision now..