Sanaya's make up off or not solved!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
aaaghh I was thinking last night too that Sanaya's makeup was off, it was just annoying me a lot when I watched it on TV!!😡
And then soon after I downloaded the videos from net and whoa she looks gorgeous!! I was confused as hell until I noticed 'HD' mark in tiny letters under SONY logo in the video i got!!😲

damn crap so that means there is nothing wrong with the makeup and everything wrong with the stupid version of Sony i get at my country!😡🥱

Oh well.. i at least get to save the good one if not to watch it live.. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
😆 sunara...u just cracked me up..😉
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
princess thanks for solving the problem 🤗
actually i did wonder why people cribed about makeup cause i found it fine while watching live
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I heard some people were saying last week she looks old and all but even I try to solve that problem by asking my mom and a few of my friends and they said no she looks fine to me so I didn't get where that came from exactly.
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
even me while watching it on tv i found her mack up odd esp her nose.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Didn't notice anything wrong ... honestly! I was too busy awwwing at her figure in those slim jeans ... and at the dogs! 😳😆 First time Sanaya has got a competitor on screen who can attract my attention! 😆
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: dieforasr

😆 sunara...u just cracked me up..😉

hehe but trust me it looked bad on my TV! and i was left scratching my head trying to figure this mystery! 😆
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What you are saying is exactly what I also experienced. Last week I saw the episodes on TV and felt the same about her makeup. Today I saw it online and everything seemed fine. The Sony feed here in US is not HD it seems while the online version was what they show in India and was HD.

I noticed the same problem with all Sony shows ...compared to SP its really bad.
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Am I the only one who did not find anything off ? 😕

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanitha3d

even me while watching it on tv i found her mack up odd esp her nose.

exactly!! that means u watched in the exact crappy quality i did!! cz nose area was what i most noticed too!!🥱 and i was stumped thinking how they were meddling with such an angelic beauty and ruining things!!