Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
not once did i cringed last night...

it was indeed a good fun episode..
and it looks like the show and its characters (apart frm CC and YB) have settled in nicely..

i think the makers must've alr feel our love... πŸ˜†

Edited by goguma - 11 years ago
HopeleslyInLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post!
I dont really feel forced to watch it because it is sanayas show but i genuienly started to the like the show
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So basically, keep your expectations low and I think you will enjoy the show. It doesn't take itself too seriously and managed to bring a smile to my face, that's all I'm really looking for from a TV show.

I like this part of ur post the most πŸ‘

I watch a telly show to relax & not to get stressed. And this show is exactly that 😊
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
pri πŸ€—
agree yara ,the show is doing good enough to not watch it only for sanaya's sake ..things are getting better nd better ,specially farhan ,this banda got some thing in him nd m liking him alot already .. purvi n the other gal these 2 too are improving a lot .. rest characters are alrdy doing great ..m so in for chanchan!❀️
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am also enjoying the show πŸ‘πŸΌ
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The show is getting interesting Pri :) so loved Sanz n her moms bonding , dadi is very cute !! So loved the fact that Sanz character has a loving and liberal family ! This show is not about mindless romance and annoying whining characters unlike previous hotchpotch show of her's !! Sanaya is brilliantly portrayed in the show and she is the life of the show !! The PH is also very reputed about their long running shows in Sony !! Lovely post Pri !! ----previous ID Doc_Manaal
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
First of all I am so happy to see CC in top 5. I follow WUs of CC only for Sanaya. Till now I am not deeply involved with CC, as I am unable to come out of arshiland still. But the story seems promising & I am waiting for the face off between CC & Umaben...

Could u pls clarify my doubt? Purvi was taking pheras when CC told her abt dahej right? The guy wld have tied mangalsutra b4 taking pheras that means she is half-marrried. How did they break the marriage? Thanks in advance.
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..SanzLicious..

Terrific post Pri πŸ€—β€οΈ

Farhan is slowly getting more comfy with his character Manav and Sanz's expressions were freaking adorable today 😳☺️❀️ I cracked up with Mogambo πŸ˜† and the Manav-CC scenes were cute!

I'm ready for this show to go on a roll! Today's episode was amazing!

Thanks so much Vaish, glad you liked it too!!

Originally posted by: EtherealSanz..

Pri πŸ€—

How are you and I so similar? It was today that I actually really enjoyed the episode and not just because Sanaya in it but because the story actually got interesting and a lot more fun to watch. It's supposed to be a light hearted show and that's exactly what it was today. I loved the scenes of Chanchan with her mom and friends in the garden, that was so real and beautiful to watch <33 I adore Chanchan's mom. That lady needs more screen space! I couldn't stop laughing at the dog chasing part 🀣
Last week was a bit ... well we talked a lot about that in PMs already LOL. I really enjoyed today's episode and Farhan is getting better and better. I saw a lot of improvement today too. I wish he keeps this up, he'll need it for the love track like you said. CC is going at a nice space, it's improving with each episode, I hope it continues to get better <3

Haha Mi, of course I should have known you and I would start getting interested in story at the same time...we match like identical twins in our thoughts...I loved the garden scene too! Nice analysis hun. This week has been a refreshing surprise, the screenplay is tighter and the side actors, especially Farhan, are improving with every episode. He looked good in the precap too.

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Beautiful post Pri ❀️ I completely agree with you! Nothing about this show is OTT and they are handling every scene so well! Simplicity at its best! I wish they don't show the Bahu's of Uma Ben as much, coz they are simply so unreal and way too orthodox! But yeah ChCh is gonna change everything anyway ;) Looking forward to upcoming episodes <3

Thanks Ragzzz πŸ€— Love what you said in bold and totally agree about the bahu's too...the less we see of them the better!
AmazingAmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

I agree priyanka

last week I was griing and bearing for Sanaya
But now I like the show
The side cast felt fake last week
Now they are growing on me
The show will be sanaya's biggest hit
mark my words

Yayy I'm glad its growing on you too Rima, I hope the bold is true <3
AmazingAmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

Priyanka is being positive about the show I am really glad about it !

Just a bit more patience I am sure the show will do well.

Amazing post Pri - I missed them in the other "forum".

Harshi, you were right...you said be patient and your positivity rubbed off on me...I'm liking the show now. Thanks hun! πŸ€—