Chhan Chhan and her mom! aww cute!!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
hay this equation I am seeing b/w Chhan Chhan and her super cool mom!! It is so genuine almost like watching a past incident from my own life!!
They r very cute and i love how Chhan Chhan says cheekily to Purvi to do ask for something special so even she gets to eat it!
And her mom chases after her for implying she never cooks for her!! haha and Chhan Chhan telling excuses about how mom's food is so tasty that she was talking about being able to each breakfast twice!!

awww I love how her mom chases her and how naturally Chhan Chhan jumps over swing poles and gets away!!
It was such a cute adorable scene that was taken right out of any one of ours lives!!!

I love the lady who plays Chhan Chhan's mom! She is so elegant and a wonderful actress she and Sanaya are so natural with each other that their relationship feels so warm and loving!! Such easy going cool mom!!

I think I started loving her from the moment she said 'chintha air chitha mein sirf ek bindi ka faraq ota hai' in first episode!! 🤣

But seriously every day I love CC and her mom's equation more and more!! Just adore it!!
I pray that we get to see this more and more as time goes and she gets married!!

Cz in reality when some1 has a problem with the sasural the 1st person u turn to is mom! And here with such a cool mom it would be very interesting to see how the scenes span out b/w them! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love your post! 👏
Exactly my thoughts, thanks for putting them in words...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know right? I just love her bonding with her Mom it looks so real and natural like they're Mother and Daughter for real such a adorable moment that was. ❤️
deleteaccount thumbnail
It's so natural ! The friends, the dadi, the father ,friends and dogs..!

One thing that's fake but awesome is saasu maa😆
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
as usual lovely post... 😛

tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post..and i was thinking and loving the same fact..
truly loving the bond between ChhanChhan and her mother..that's one positive aspect of ChhanChhan..so realistic..!!!
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: bestarshi

Love your post! 👏

Exactly my thoughts, thanks for putting them in words...

u r most welcome. Can i know ur name? cz i always see u around, but never found the name!! 😳
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

I know right? I just love her bonding with her Mom it looks so real and natural like they're Mother and Daughter for real such a adorable moment that was. ❤️

i knoww!! they look so so natural and just amazing!! i love watching them together!! 🤗
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

It's so natural ! The friends, the dadi, the father ,friends and dogs..!

One thing that's fake but awesome is saasu maa😆

hehe ya Nelo, everything is perfect.. actually after yesterday even part of UB seems to be pretty real lol... not all.. but a 'tiny' part!! 😆

btw i miss having u around as before!! r u guys still killing each other over the lappy? cz i didn't see either of u around much!
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

as usual lovely post... 😛

thank u Harshu!! 😳