Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I think the show will be mostly light hearted but sometimes drama's all needed to spice things up and Uma Ben doesn't seems like like someone that hates her Son. It's hard to judge her character base on one incident.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think so because while Manav is close to his mom he's not blind to her imperfections and knows how to get around her. The major difference is that UB really loves Manav whereas in Beta Arunaji's character was just pretending to love her stepson.
The only similarity I want with Beta apart from CC being strong is a dhak dhak type of sequence between ChanMan,eventually.πŸ˜ƒ
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think its that kind of concept😳
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I, not being Indian am very much interested in how the show handles this issue of bruised ego of a dominant woman. Similar issues exist in other cultures as well. We don't have dowry but we definitely have Umaben like rich dominant matchmaker egotistical divas! 😊 ...and...the son handled his mother when she told his friend to catch the bus...so that tells me that he is not that much of mama's boy!!
Edited by bolt - 11 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
@sanu5555 and bolt:

i am crossing my fingers for NEWNESS too..lets see..
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
buddy good post πŸ˜³πŸ€—
but i dun think chan chan needs to break manav trust on his mom... manav knows his mum is a lady who sees status... his fren scenario is proven...Chan chan might enter and the clash of ideologies might take place... somehow i just hope n pray its this and they dun make umaben a bad saas... too many show with bad saas already... πŸ˜†... give us something new n light hearted.. too much of rona dhona is not good for health πŸ˜†
neway is that a possibility that something happen in umaben life b4 that shes so concern abt status... πŸ˜•... some flashback kind of thing...
if at all manav n chan chan marriage hppen, the first thing i wanna see is whether will there be a SR... most of the show postpone this... lets see what happen with CC πŸ˜†... 10q😳
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm well the story is based on Khoobsoorat na & not Beta right ?
So I dont see this happening. Chhan Chhan will get Manas support according to the story line if they change it mid way then I dont know.

arushiashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wait and watch but i hope not
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: riyya6

buddy good post πŸ˜³πŸ€—

but i dun think chan chan needs to break manav trust on his mom... manav knows his mum is a lady who sees status... his fren scenario is proven...Chan chan might enter and the clash of ideologies might take place... somehow i just hope n pray its this and they dun make umaben a bad saas... too many show with bad saas already... πŸ˜†... give us something new n light hearted.. too much of rona dhona is not good for health πŸ˜†
neway is that a possibility that something happen in umaben life b4 that shes so concern abt status... πŸ˜•... some flashback kind of thing...
if at all manav n chan chan marriage hppen, the first thing i wanna see is whether will there be a SR... most of the show postpone this... lets see what happen with CC πŸ˜†... 10q😳

hola riya jaan πŸ€—

i am not understanding why am i the only one who thinks..Umaben is EVIL 😈 ruining other people's happiness to satisfy her egoπŸ˜•..so far i have understood this much from 5 episodes.

I am really looking for light hearted serial..not serious one..because Chhan Chhan seems serious and sensitive..She is not able to fight that strong..She is keep listening to UmabenπŸ˜†..Eventhough Umaben is wrong, she knows, she is ready to go thru punishment for her friend..Same thing will be shown in future..

Let see...how it unfolds..
It will treat to watch Umaben's rules breaking now and then...what she doesπŸ˜†
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

hola riya jaan πŸ€—

i am not understanding why am i the only one who thinks..Umaben is EVIL 😈 ruining other people's happiness to satisfy her egoπŸ˜•..so far i have understood this much from 5 episodes.

I am really looking for light hearted serial..not serious one..because Chhan Chhan seems serious and sensitive..She is not able to fight that strong..She is keep listening to UmabenπŸ˜†..Eventhough Umaben is wrong, she knows, she is ready to go thru punishment for her friend..Same thing will be shown in future..

Let see...how it unfolds..
It will treat to watch Umaben's rules breaking now and then...what she doesπŸ˜†

Hey Shastru,

Even I think Umaben is EVIL.😈 She is not grey but black...or a very dark shade of grey bordering black. She is cunning and manipulative.
Edited by incandescent - 11 years ago