Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Till now whatever they showed about manav i am liking it.

Diya andjaya about making fun of broken marriage, the guy is a kid , he is not serious at all yes he ismamas boy and enjoys being one and yeah interaction with driver and his friend was actually well done by cvs,

As ofnow i am loving his character willseehow he will spread outt for thefirst time i think fl will be more mature and setious compared to the ml

And oh boy would enjoying see him beavelike aman when required
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Angry young men have their own charm! The intense types do as well! Like Saraswatichandra from the show SC! I find him not so much "angry" but "angsty"!

Having said that, fun guys have their own charm too! I loved NK from IPKKND! He was a prime example of a fun guy who can also be seriouse! I also loved how he could be there for you when you needed him! He was reliable! Not flighty! Happy go lucky guys have their own unique charm!

ASR and AAK (Asad of QH) have that hot and sexy thing going for them so they can survive the angst of playing an angry young man! But I think each charchter has its merits! I have not started watching Chanchan yet! Only came to the forum to check it out and see what the general consensus about the show was! But I will defo check it out for SI! Waiting to see how this "Manav" guy works out! :)
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just wanna add one thing.. KSG as armaan was the most loved character and he was happy go lucky guy..

So not only the angry young man works others also rock ..

And after today's episode I really liked manav's char .. he is not only happy going but he also has other shades .. . :) Hopefully when serious tracks come we will defo enjoy ..