Is it difficult? o-0

SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The show has hardly done 4 ep and ppl r giving their negative feedbacks😒
atleast let the show complete one month..i dont know why ppl have problem with the show being saas-bahu?😲
Saas-bahu clash is a story of every 4th family...you cannot ignore the reality
and also Saas-bahu shows have good trps...ok leave that but is it difficult to watch half hour show 4 times a week?😲...specially for SI fans?😲
I hope not...remember Sanaya is presently working only in chhanchhan so if people want to watch her...they will have to watch it😳
I had never ever thought that sanaya will ever do a Saas-bahu show but I m happy now coz i found it really interesting😳
she has done amazing romantic shows and now she is doing a show which is completely opposite to those
so guyz appreciate her work,chill out and keep watching CHHANCHHAN😳
it will surely steal your heart😊

Edited by Sanu5555 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I guess they're not use to family drama this show isn't for them period. There is great love stories like GH, SC & MB on air they need to do themself a flavor and switch the channel to one of those it's too obvious this show isn't for them.
-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so aptly said,thanks for this much needed post...
aruforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i m very sad about how people have started bashing sanaya n the show...please give a little time...once the luv story of manav n chhan chhan will start i'm sure show will rock!!!so plz be a bit patient
..Sujith1001.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!!
This is really sick!!
Spreading negativity about such a wonderful show is disgusting!!
This show is gonna just rock, just wait and see HATERS!!
😡
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
so here comes a positive post!! good job!👍🏼
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree..and also this is not a stereotype saas bahu serial where the bahu will be suppressed and all..
i totally support Sanaya's decision..the show is going great and in future hopefully it will be even better..
Edited by tiahalder - 11 years ago
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

A lot of the genuine Sanaya fans first saw her in her last show and don't relate to this genre of TV shows and I would tell them to have faith in Sanaya's intelligence that she would not pick a typical saas-bahu shows. View this more as a family drama which will have some elements of every type of show so there will be the family bonding, the conflicts, some drama and of course romance too. this is a public forum and you can obviouly state your views but do it in a way that others don't misunderstand you and mix you with the negativity spreaders.

For those who are having a hard time letting go of Sanaya's last show I get where you are coming from and was myself watching the remarriage last night but it is possible to cherish the old and open ourselves to the new and enjoy it.
Then there are the people who don't like Sanaya but claim to watch the show (and I've seen some names I recognise) and some who probably haven't even seen 5 minutes of the show but are just coming on the forum to spread negativity for whatever reason. Take this as a compliment because Sanaya is a big enough name for haters to take the time to come and spread their nonsense.
@TM nice post, it's a shame we need posts like this just 4 days into a show. Hopefully people will decide to give it a chance and the show will live up to their expectations. As far I'm concerned Sanaya Irani is enough to make me watch.
tiahalder thumbnail
dont worry about the negativity..
the 1st episode itself gave us a mix of everything..
Sanaya's hardwork will speak volume in the upcoming days...
the show got good review from media which is truly a good sign...i'm sure the show and sanaya will rock again..

oops i forgot i replied already on this post..😆
Edited by tiahalder - 11 years ago
tiahalder thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

A lot of the genuine Sanaya fans first saw her in her last show and don't relate to this genre of TV shows and I would tell them to have faith in Sanaya's intelligence that she would not pick a typical saas-bahu shows. View this more as a family drama which will have some elements of every type of show so there will be the family bonding, the conflicts, some drama and of course romance too. this is a public forum and you can obviouly state your views but do it in a way that others don't misunderstand you and mix you with the negativity spreaders.

For those who are having a hard time letting go of Sanaya's last show I get where you are coming from and was myself watching the remarriage last night but it is possible to cherish the old and open ourselves to the new and enjoy it.
Then there are the people who don't like Sanaya but claim to watch the show (and I've seen some names I recognise) and some who probably haven't even seen 5 minutes of the show but are just coming on the forum to spread negativity for whatever reason. Take this as a compliment because Sanaya is a big enough name for haters to take the time to come and spread their nonsense.
@TM nice post, it's a shame we need posts like this just 4 days into a show. Hopefully people will decide to give it a chance and the show will live up to their expectations. As far I'm concerned Sanaya Irani is enough to make me watch.

very well said..👏 cant agree more..