Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

I know I am waiting for the story to unfold where Manav bring Chanchan home to meet his Mom and the two of them face to face again would be an intense moment there to watch.

i am trying to imagine which one would be more shocked and horrified!!

omg just think ur worst nightmare happening in CC's case and most wished against thing happening in UB's case!!
but seriously this is gonna be one scene everyone will relish!!

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I fell it would be Uma Ben because she hates Chanchan more than CC hates her of course CC will be shocked as well but not as much as Uma Ben it would be interested to see how Uma Ben will accept CC as her DIL is it possible Manav will be rude with his mother due to his love for CC?
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly my thought Swetha. I hope it doesn't happen...
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well i think its going to happen but i so hope it don't i wanna see am raani in action yet
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

I fell it would be Uma Ben because she hates Chanchan more than CC hates her of course CC will be shocked as well but not as much as Uma Ben it would be interested to see how Uma Ben will accept CC as her DIL is it possible Manav will be rude with his mother due to his love for CC?

well CC doesn't hate her and she will not hate her in future too. but CC is appalled at the behavior of UB.. she is appalled that there r people like her.. so the thought of having her in her own life in a personal capacity will horrify her too...

hm... rather than being horrified i guess UB will be livid with anger...n well she will not accept her in true sense but would be forced according to the storyline released by Sony official site.

i think Manav will carry on a complete emotional blackmailing round to get his way.. he seems to have UB wrapped around his little finger (a welcome change from the 'yes mom' dikras on the TV)