Honestly don't want Chanchan to meet Uma Ben.

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Not for now atleast I think these two need a break from each I want to see more of both side of the family and more of Manav and ChanChan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Definitely want to see more Manav Chhan chhan interactions but I guess the week will start with CC and UB when CC tries to get Purvi;s dad's job back. Should be an interesting week though
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ditto same here!! for a while i want them to keep well away from each other and on the other hand to see Manav and CC practically in each others face continuously and then the start of the love story...

i am not fond of the UB-CC confrontations and hope they lay off them till she gets married n then it would be nice to see them fighting it out under one roof!

Arshig8 thumbnail
I am okay CC to meet UB , if she goes to UBs house she might get to meet Manav and we can have more Manchan scenes and Manav might help CC to get Purvi's dad job etc... We don't know what cvs r thinking about it..
Chaandaniya thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">ditto same here!! for a while i want them to keep well away from each other and on the other hand to see Manav and CC practically in each others face continuously and then the start of the love story...

i am not fond of the UB-CC confrontations and hope they lay off them till she gets married n then it would be nice to see them fighting it out under one roof! </font>

I want them to meet only when Manav brings her home to meet his Mom.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

I want them to meet only when Manav brings her home to meet his Mom.

same here! i don't want to see that aspect of the show until that point too.. after that it would be fun to watch the shock and the battle.but until then their disagreements and wars r going to mostly annoy me, that i know!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have a mix felling if they will meet or not! But lets wait to see what happened!
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i also wish the same..but seems like this week too there will be UB and CC clashes..
Chaandaniya thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> same here! i don't want to see that aspect of the show until that point too.. after that it would be fun to watch the shock and the battle.but until then their disagreements and wars r going to mostly annoy me, that i know!</font>

I know I am waiting for the story to unfold where Manav bring Chanchan home to meet his Mom and the two of them face to face again would be an intense moment there to watch.
Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree.i dont want them to meet,atleast not soon.