Sanya needs to work with new people

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thats why i love sanya she challenges herself and always makes her charecters unique and memroable,sure her previous shows left a big mark on us but i think we will surely in the future accept her in her new avater if you truly love sanya be patince and belive in her,cant waiy and im surely gonna love seeing her in a new role
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FascinatingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thank you so much 🤗
agree with you 100%
we need to give time to this new show,,,plz stop judging ,it's just 4 pisode
I am sure chhan chhan will rock
I am already in love with her
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sanya not gonna sit on her backside and do nothing, shes an actress and she wants to entertain
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree well said I'm glad Indian TV hardly repeats Jodi because at the end of the day if you think about it the magic is hard to recreated because not every hit pair suits all kind of Love stories. And it's sometimes hard for fans to connect to there new show because they're not use to seeing them like this.
Edited by SimplyPriceless - 11 years ago
Midoustar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ILoveSanaya--

thank you so much 🤗

agree with you 100%
we need to give time to this new show,,,plz stop judging ,it's just 4 pisode
I am sure chhan chhan will rock
I am already in love with her

well said dear 😉
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A lot of people are saying that Sanaya has avoided challenging herself by doing another bubbly role, I actually think she has challenged herself more because now she has to make us only see CC even when she has to portray a scene which would automatically remind us of her last role. In the first episode I saw moments of Khushi but since then all I see is CC and that's truly an accomplishment in just 4 days. I'm glad that she is not only open to working with different people but to have a lead who is new to TV when she knows that means that she will have to cover for him until he finds his feet in this role. Well done Sanaya!!