Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
what i don't understand is why people r so bothered about this story if they r not interested.. If it's boring use the freaking remote control and watch something else.. The story just started and some of them talks as if they know what's going to happen in every single episode.. *Sigh*..
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
dont ppl have any job apart from bashing Sanz??
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The show is fine..Its not great but not bad either..Its good for time pass but not the kind that will get many people excited..BUT BUT its too early to bash or praise this show..Once the story unfolds it would be more interesting to watch.
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

The show is fine..Its not great but not bad either..Its good for time pass but not the kind that will get many people excited..BUT BUT its too early to bash or praise this show..Once the story unfolds it would be more interesting to watch.

agree with u
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

thats what it is!!!
its too early to say anything about the show but it is promising nevertheless
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
just ignore it.. we know na how much we love her and wat she is.. so y care about damn bashers
764734 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

Sanaya is one of the smartest and most intelligent women I have seen on TV

If she made a choice, she knows what she is doing
Fact is the 'aam junta loves saas bahu sagas and it is only the IF audience who expect something 'different, because they are younger and have a more diversified outlook
Perhps this show will be more successful than many of the other shows because we know what rules TV: Saas-Bahu sagas
So, if we have to see the success of chan chan we have to wait for some more time
And I am sure it will be a resounding success
Also Sanaya or any actor for that matter should be spared such bashing because they do their work and do it with passion
Whether to like it or not is our choice
But as loyal fans we should support her new venture with all the love she deserves

Well said, it's just 4 episodes old n people are already giving their oversmart comments... Do they have any idea regarding how Daily soaps work? If they are so much interested in logics, they should go n watch art films rather than watching serials.. Let me also see how many will stop watching Chanchan after 1st week... Producers are targetting TRP audiences, not IF members... Judging a show within a span of week shows their over the top intelligence, that's it... I know Sanaya dont care a damn about these idiotic criticism, the media has already given a thumbs up for this show... So she has proved her point... Bas..
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Yes Jyoti n truly speaking I loved this type of 'Basher' attention.😛 Its proving that show is going on right way... They are showing their jealousy n frustration. 😉 😊 Poor fellows...My full sympathy for them...😆 They still can't ignore Sanaya's outstanding presence in Tele screen...that's the reason they are not using Remote button 😉 n so interested to discuss her look n outfit 😉 😆.

photo cc05_zps6fcb7bf0.png
photo ccpp_zpsacd3b169.png
If her look n make-up is bad... then,I am happy for her bad look.😛

Glad to see all positive response from Media side n I am very sure abt good TRP too. { Do you believe...My Mom is watching this show instead of Suraj Rathi show 😉 Thank God,Now my Delhi visit is cool for me 😊}

If,show content is strong...It'll definitely click in future. Seriously I don't care abt some Haters comment on any XYZ media site... we all know abt their frustration so,chill...😛 by the way, Net user are not TRP holder...so who's care.😉

Its just a start... 😳 n I am sure CC will Rocks, sure.😛

Well said Bro... 👍🏼
wooroud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Done ! Thanks for letting us know...
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pekingexpress

I don't hate her I like her...but this show is so boring! wish she had done that show on zee badalte rishton or even the colors show bani is much better...this show has no story

No offence but how can u judge by seeing it for only 4 days (4 epis only)??!