Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paula_bear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
TFS :)
Hopefully the show will keep on improving and bashers decreasing!
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahhh no change there then see Brilliance always gets bashed JEALOUSY AND ENVY COMING FROM HER ENEMIES,,,

sad sad people can't get over the fact how good she is and the person they like is no where to her level
rima thumbnail
Sanaya is one of the smartest and most intelligent women I have seen on TV
If she made a choice, she knows what she is doing
Fact is the 'aam junta loves saas bahu sagas and it is only the IF audience who expect something 'different, because they are younger and have a more diversified outlook
Perhps this show will be more successful than many of the other shows because we know what rules TV: Saas-Bahu sagas
So, if we have to see the success of chan chan we have to wait for some more time
And I am sure it will be a resounding success
Also Sanaya or any actor for that matter should be spared such bashing because they do their work and do it with passion
Whether to like it or not is our choice
But as loyal fans we should support her new venture with all the love she deserves
Edited by rima - 11 years ago
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chanchan is a modern feel! I like it so far and SI is just amazing. There is no trace of Kushi in Chanchan. Truly broke free from one character and fitted into the other.
What 9pm curse? Honestly the TRPs of all Sony Fiction shows are dismal. No offence to anyone but look at the other timeslots
I actually would have preferred the show to be on another channel...but then they say it's the content not the channel. Hope for the best especially for Sanaya. Can tell she is working hard, hope TRPs don't disappoint. *fingers crossed*
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Yes Jyoti n truly speaking I loved this type of 'Basher' attention.😛 Its proving that show is going on right way... They are showing their jealousy n frustration. 😉 😊 Poor fellows...My full sympathy for them...😆 They still can't ignore Sanaya's outstanding presence in Tele screen...that's the reason they are not using Remote button 😉 n so interested to discuss her look n outfit 😉 😆.

photo cc05_zps6fcb7bf0.png
photo ccpp_zpsacd3b169.png
If her look n make-up is bad... then,I am happy for her bad look.😛

Glad to see all positive response from Media side n I am very sure abt good TRP too. { Do you believe...My Mom is watching this show instead of Suraj Rathi show 😉 Thank God,Now my Delhi visit is cool for me 😊}

My mom is die hard fan of DABH now she is watching this show.She likes sanaya and supriyaji both r her favourites.
Ofcourse she is seeing DABH she put it for record DABH and see CC.
CC is good show this will get good trp but we will come to know about trp after 3 months.
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

My mom is die hard fan of DABH now she is watching this show.She likes sanaya and supriyaji both r her favourites.

Ofcourse she is seeing DABH she put it for record DABH and see CC.
CC is good show this will get good trp but we will come to know about trp after 3 months.

wow that's great..
yea chanchan is quite different from stereotype saas bahu serials...that's why even young generation is watching the show..i'm sure as the story unfolds it will garner a lot more viewers..
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
done .. tfs

all those ppl..😡
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Just give the show a chance people!!

thanks for sharing the news!! 😊
bangles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I cannot comment on the show as I have not watched it and perhaps never will as I do not subscribe to Sony TV.
Howevr, I hve seen some still photos of Sanya from the show nd think she looks gorgeous. I love her look in the show( from wht little I ahve seen from pictures). She looks great with understted make up and trendy suits.
Sanya is also a fabulous actress who is sincere and comitted and I can imagine her doing justice to any role that she takes up.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tiahalder

wow that's great..
yea chanchan is quite different from stereotype saas bahu serials...that's why even young generation is watching the show..i'm sure as the story unfolds it will garner a lot more viewers..

Believe me Guyz !! Its really not normal thing for me 😲because,my Mom is big fan of 'Bhabho wala show'😆 n if she is preferring this show on Prime time slot Its means show stricked on viewers.😊

I can imagine this type of situation in some other viewers house too. n If,show content is strong...It'll definitely click in future. Seriously I don't care abt some Haters comment on any XYZ media site... we all know abt their frustration so,chill...😛 by the way, Net user are not TRP holder...so who's care.😉

Its just a start... 😳 n I am sure CC will Rocks,sure.😛

Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago