Users

Frequent Posters

292274 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I donno whats wrong with the people..
sanju01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Most of those fans who are criticising her on that article are ipk fans who are not happy with sanaya doing this show.They were expecting her to wait for their fav.actor to come back to television and work with him.But when sanaya chose this show and they are seeing everyone including the media praising her and the show,they are feeling jealous and insecure and criticising her.They are not true fans of sanaya so just ignore them.
They were wishing that sanaya will never be successful after ipk.But as she is getting successful,they are feeling jealous of her.
Edited by sanju01 - 11 years ago
629581 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rafaya1

How do you know it has no story > Don't watch na if you do not like it. Is anyone forcing you. Don't come here and post your nonsense comments. Go do something better

Word Count: 0

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Done, thanks for letting us know. I get some fans who don't like this genre might dislike the show but will never disrespect Sanaya. The ones abusing Sanaya are just haters and their actions are just a reflection of their own narrow minds, small hearts and sad lives...haters will always hate, just ignore them.
Edited by jaya100 - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanju01

Most of those fans who are criticising her on that article are ipk fans who are not happy with sanaya doing this show.They were expecting her to wait for their fav.actor to come back to television and work with him.But when sanaya chose this show and they are seeing everyone including the media praising her and the show,they are feeling jealous and insecure and criticising her.They are not true fans of sanaya so just ignore them.

They were wishing that sanaya will never be successful after ipk.But as she is getting successful,they are feeling jealous of her.

They're also on this forum making remarks when will people accept the fact this is a family drama and not a passionate love story like IPK. Some are saying they can't bare Sanaya romancing the new guy then who's forcing you to watch? There is a thing call using the remote because this show isn't for you guys.
sfdiva23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think that everyone needs to give the show a chance to have a few more episodes before deciding they don't like Sanaya in the show. So, far there have only been 4 episodes that have started to establish the story and the direction it will take. Sanaya is doing a good job and it is great there is an actress of Supriya Pathak's caliber in the show. I liked their scenes together. In fact even though the character of Chan Chan is completely different then Kushi from IPKKND, I see some simalarities in that both characters speak their minds and aren't afraid of what others think when they are doing the right thing or following the truth.

I look forward to seeing what happens in the next few weeks. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion let's try to be constructive in criticism. So, that it is feedback for improvement to the shows CV's - what is working and what isn't. Also, when an actor chooses to take on a role they see something that appeals to them. the role and the story they have been nararated by the producers and whether it is a hit or miss, they can';t know. It takes so many components for a show to work, actors, writers, directors, producers, crews and then for it to appeal to audience where it strikes a note.

I also feel that the way IPKKND was taken of the air because fans didn't like that Barun was leaving the show (even though he gave several months notice and they were going to kill of his character so they wouldn't replace Arnav but rather have another character come on the show) was unfair to Sanaya and all the other actors that were part of the show , so just a reminder that this show is going to be different then IPKKND but that doesn't mean it won't be good... it's to soon to tell... I was a big fan of IPKKND and was one of first hindi serials I watched where I didn't miss an episode. Part of the reason I watched was Sanaya and her portrayal of Khusi so I look forward to see what she does with the role of ChanChan.

Just my thoughts no intention to offend anyone.
Edited by sfdiva23 - 11 years ago
gurfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Who is bashing Sanaya ...she is doing wonderful job on new show
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Don't bother about the bashers.Let them say whatever they want to say.

Show has just started.Too early to say anything about the show.This seems to be good.

Yes Jyoti n truly speaking I loved this type of 'Basher' attention.😛 Its proving that show is going on right way... They are showing their jealousy n frustration. 😉 😊 Poor fellows...My full sympathy for them...😆 They still can't ignore Sanaya's outstanding presence in Tele screen...that's the reason they are not using Remote button 😉 n so interested to discuss her look n outfit 😉 😆.

photo cc05_zps6fcb7bf0.png
photo ccpp_zpsacd3b169.png
If her look n make-up is bad... then,I am happy for her bad look.😛

Glad to see all positive response from Media side n I am very sure abt good TRP too. { Do you believe...My Mom is watching this show instead of Suraj Rathi show 😉 Thank God,Now my Delhi visit is cool for me 😊}

Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -seema-

I think she was k in the 4th episode , as it was a marriage function the make up looked over in the 3rd episode , otherwise it is k

its so weird to see her in heavy makeup
that to on her nose
obviously all the actresses r using tons of makeup wat if our doll has used...and this is not the problem of makeup...the makeup artist shud do touch up after every scene so that her makeup luks fresh...it luked nice...i liked 😊
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The story is fine! The family is hilarious! Sanaya is brilliant!
Her friends and dowry issue, Umaben and her control freak nature...everything is fine!
The main problem is the male lead. He has no personality, hes very awkward and cannot act! Period!
I wish Sanaya gets a better lead for this show and Farhan is replaced soon by someone like Karan Goddwani. He would be perfect for this role!