Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
omg they don't have anything else to do that bashing Sanaya or posting negative comments..

I have commented thr... don't feel upset dear...this is not new na...
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: yulZ

Don't get offended dear. I am sure people are not trying to be mean.
The thing is it has just been 4 days and any serial gets boring at the beginning. You should not judge it too soon give it some time and as the story starts developing i am sure u will enjoy it.

And another thing, according to u, you might feel sanaya would have been better off with another show but it might not be same for us. And betw who are we to judge her decisions ? If she has chosen this show then there might be sth special tht drew her attention. And she also said she was offered alot of shows but among them chhanchhan got selected so m gonna wait and watch 😊

It is up to you whether to follow it regularly or not but my advise would be give it some time AND if u still think its not getting better than we will happily accept ur opinions but abhi its too early to say anything😊

NOW about the topic, I dont give a shit about the bashers. They are bashing her because sanaya is ALOT more better than their fav and there is nth to comment about Sanaya so they bash her ! Simple ! And u know most of the time these bashers have another hidden side where they love the one they bash because they think they are nice however, their ego comes in between so they go "No mine fav is more better than her" and they bash !mann m such a psychic 🀣🀣 Personally, I am sure neither would Sanaya give a damn about it neither do I 🀣.. We love her and thats enough :) I am sooo sure that our love is a lot more bigger than their bashing.. so goli maaro to these bashers 😎

Sid Brother you know i love Bashers 😎 🀣
OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guys its been like 4 episodes!!! Give it time!! And plus I love the dowry issue!!! Please Please don't judge it so soon!!!
rafaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pekingexpress

😭 how mean 😭 i want to like the show! cuz i want to watch new shows 😭

no sweety i did not mean to make you cry. Just watch for some more time and then decide .It is too early to say the story is not good. The story has not started yet πŸ€—
BillyJean. thumbnail
People only throw stones at fruit bearing trees!

So if they are bashing, Sanaya is definitely leaving a mark!

Sanaya is rocking ths show!
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

Sid Brother you know i love Bashers 😎 🀣

They remind me of the side characters that have unrequited love🀣 Poor guys might be wow-ing the beauty and talent of sanaya inside 🀣
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
bashers will bash..
i love it when some of them are really insecure and their only topic of discussion is sanaya and her show..πŸ˜†
i dont think we must waste our time arguing with them or defending sanaya..
because sanaya's hard work will speak volume...
regarding the show..trp is a a matter of concern for the maker..
my job is to get entertained and enjoy the show...sanaya's job is to give her best efforts..and things are exactly working smoothly like this..
and the show is actually good..many viewers are liking it..and also the media is very much positive about it..
mariana66 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sanaya is rocking ths showπŸ‘πŸΌ
mariana66 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
love sanaya and our show will be in the TOP inshallah...πŸ‘πŸΌ
BillyJean. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiahalder

bashers will bash..
i love it when some of them are really insecure and their only topic of discussion is sanaya and her show..πŸ˜†
i dont think we must waste our time arguing with them or defending sanaya..
because sanaya's hard work will speak volume...
regarding the show..trp is a a matter of concern for the maker..
my job is to get entertained and enjoy the show...sanaya's job is to give her best efforts..and things are exactly working smoothly like this..
and the show is actually good..many viewers are liking it..and also the media is very much positive about it..

Good one...the media is praising SI and CC!
Trps will come slowly...
Right now I am getting 100% from the show & SI.