What An EPi No words to describe

riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

my topic may offend some of you here... 😳 sorry 😊

I just watched Chan Chan full epi, to be honest if not to get glimpse of SI, i would have not watch sach main.😭... I fail to understand why Sanaya choose this show... but i guess theres already too many topics on this so dun want to comment further on this... in fact if you ask me, SI indeed made a good choice, if at all she choose a love story even more problem will arise as people will start comparing with her previous show. But here, shes trying something diff... Comedy is her forte... From what i observe its a light hearted drama with mix of everything, but whether this drama can give TRP for Sony only time will time. ATM even if they are trying hard on drama element, the punch is not there. The competitor from rival channel is also strong... As a fan of SI i wish her all the best n the show 2👍🏼. Talking abt TRP, if you guys look at Sony channel all shows are not doing well in terms of TRP except one show having the highest among all... sorry im not under estimating chan chan, but if chan chan manage to get TRP the highest among the existing serial in Sony, its already a big Achievement in my view ...👍🏼...
I guess i wont be watching the show anymore but will be roaming around to view any interesting topic/ read any news... 😊...
Thank you...
No offense to anyone... 😳🤗
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago