Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: tiahalder

thanks for the WU..
will be helpful for a lot of people..
and i also liked how you gave your opinion regarding the scenes..nice job!

thx..my pleasure...😳
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Oh my God chanchan future mil man she is a churail...
But love sanny as chan chan now watching it everday
Love sanaya
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this update...it's nice to see positive perspectives in a forum in which some are trying to promote negativity.
I too expected UB to be strict yet fair but let's see what happens. She is extremely arrogant so perhaps the black character is aimed towards those she considers beneath her in social standing. She is indulgent with her son and even tho her DIL's are scared of her they don't seem to hate her. Even our heroine isn't totally white in her attitude...remember the temple scene where she turned away and had to be reminded by her friend why they were there. So I think it'll be a long time before we see UB's attitude change towards 'chotte log' (little people) but I think we will see more grey in both UB and I hope in CC too...I actually want to see CC too make some mistakes like a real person and learn from them and not be the always in the right bahu who is always correcting other people.
Girls parents will always be blamed until they themselves stand up to abuse against their daughters and stop thinking they owe anyone anything because they happened to produce a daughter rather than the longed for son. When some people don't see their own daughter as an equal to her brother than how can they expect others to treat the same girl as an equal to her husband.
One of the things I love about Sanaya is her self esteem which I think is really lacking in girls (of all cultures) today. I hope CC will be a character that has self esteem because if you don't think you are less than anyone else then no one else can make you feel that you are and someone with that attitudw would never allow herself to be in a dowry situation.
I'm getting the feeling that the whole dowry sequence was really to highlight the difference in thinking between CC and UB rather than tackle the dowry issue because otherwise someone would have announced the real reason for the wedding being cancelled right there in the hall. .
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zarahatke

Oh my God chanchan future mil man she is a churail...
But love sanny as chan chan now watching it everday
Love sanaya

😆 hahahah sunny will make her a human again,don't worry...I'm also watching it everyday...missed it so much today...😳
Fazila~ thumbnail
thanks Johnny :)))
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

Thanks for this update...it's nice to see positive perspectives in a forum in which some are trying to promote negativity.

I too expected UB to be strict yet fair but let's see what happens. She is extremely arrogant so perhaps the black character is aimed towards those she considers beneath her in social standing. She is indulgent with her son and even tho her DIL's are scared of her they don't seem to hate her. Even our heroine isn't totally white in her attitude...remember the temple scene where she turned away and had to be reminded by her friend why they were there. So I think it'll be a long time before we see UB's attitude change towards 'chotte log' (little people) but I think we will see more grey in both UB and I hope in CC too...I actually want to see CC too make some mistakes like a real person and learn from them and not be the always in the right bahu who is always correcting other people.
Girls parents will always be blamed until they themselves stand up to abuse against their daughters and stop thinking they owe anyone anything because they happened to produce a daughter rather than the longed for son. When some people don't see their own daughter as an equal to her brother than how can they expect others to treat the same girl as an equal to her husband.
One of the things I love about Sanaya is her self esteem which I think is really lacking in girls (of all cultures) today. I hope CC will be a character that has self esteem because if you don't think you are less than anyone else then no one else can make you feel that you are and someone with that attitudw would never allow herself to be in a dowry situation.
I'm getting the feeling that the whole dowry sequence was really to highlight the difference in thinking between CC and UB rather than tackle the dowry issue because otherwise someone would have announced the real reason for the wedding being cancelled right there in the hall. .

Thanks a lot for u comment n as for positive post, I love Sanaya...how can my post b negative :)))...
Ya also want to c how sunny deals with the mil, first I want to see how they all meet again...n how does sunny ends up being UBs DIL lol...that will b something...:)

The 3 dils don't have a choice...they have to love the mil...

Love ur second comment about the girls parents taking the step...well we see it happening more now...so I'm sure a time will come when the boys family will b scared...

Ub is a very smart woman, she didn't let anyone see what she had done...n her son also doesn't know the real reason so this will be the twist in the serial... :)). My pov
Rome2050 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
love sanaya in this show ...
me to watching episode but didnt undestand as there are not subtitles ...
I'll wait for your post after each episode to understand the true meaning of the story...
thank you my dear
🤗

wooroud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice post and nice episode ...👍🏼
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sunny is truly rocking in it.. And the tiff between her and that Ben .. And friendship of her and friends ..and her puch puch
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice post thanks alot for your positivity and I know your a true Sanaya fan :)