Y a girl or her parents have to b blamed 4 everth

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends...sorry i didnt write anything yesterday...here goes for 2 epis...

Yesterday, Chhan Chhan did a great job...she didnt worry what she will b called or what will ppl say...she went forward and stopped her friend from getting into hell...and Thanks God for such a nice father, that he listened to them and stopped the wedding...

Uma Ben is a BAD WOMAN...a liar and cunning too...She directed all the anger all blame on ChhanChhan and said...She takes homeo meds for good memory for the past 6 months and now she will double the dose so she wont forget Chhan Chhan...well Uma ben...u dont need meds to remember her...shes such a darling...no meds work even if u want to forget her...lol...

And Uma Ben finally accepts defeat but is not happy...N her son in the car is cracking jokes on our ChhanChhan...u better not...u will pay for it mister...huh... Both mother n son are after Chhan Chhan...grrr... But our ChhanChhan is enough for their whole crazy famiy...😆...i cant wait till CC goes in that mad house...😆😉

Uma Ben announces to the world that the wedding is off...n the reason...well the grooms dad ended it...and she covers up the whole story, blaming the girl and her parents like always...Sigh...n sad no one objected it...no one came to the defense of the girl...why??? Till when will we remain silent???Sigh...

Now Uma Ben and her son are in the car n hes really funny...talks a lot and laughs a lot too...hmmm...n hes his moms pet...u can see that...N his mom is trying to control him...we saw that when she send his friend away, but he intervened and instead gave him his cars key...so this guy can out smart his mom...Good...he will need it, when he falls in love with Chhan Chhan...cause his mom is gonna raise hell...lol...OH i want to see how it happens n how n where they both meet again...With mom or without her??? 😆,😉.

OK...ChhanChhans parents are as good as their daughter...of course they r n they bring Purvi (the bride) n her dad to their house, for a change of scene and they succeed in making them smile n feel light n encourage them...N CC ends up keep her friend to her house for few days...

Purvis dad thanks CC for saving her girls life, cause he was not aware that the grooms side wanted more money out of this marriage...i say once it starts...there is no stop to this...:((...

Uma Bens house is shown, plus her 3 daughter in laws...i pity the girls...poor them...what a mother in law...all r scared of her n are not smart...or fear of their mother in law keeps or has made them like this...I think they even sleep, eat n talk when MIL allows...sigh...

Uma ben gives them each a silver coin wt 100gms, cause shes happy they r her daughter in laws, n she chose well...n is proud of her choice and is thinking out loud... i know what daughter NOT to choose...ie CC... hahaha... OH man...u dont know what ur spoiled brat will do...lets wait n watch...

Morning...CCs house...all are somewhat worried about Pruvi and CC tells her dad that she was crying in the middle of the night...n her dad says that it will take time, but she will b fine...Purvis dad calls n asks her how she was n tells her that he was going to Uma Ben to ask for her forgiveness...for what i dont know...but he has to... So now CC is worried...why?? Cause Pruvis dad might get in to trouble cause of CC, as it was her who put a stop to this wedding arranged by Uma ben...who thinks shes invincible...Sigh... Why is a woman another woman's enemy???

Originally posted by: kbtr

I was watching the epi but didn't really understand as there are no subtitles. I definitely missed the snide remark of the pompous Umaben!

Yeah, the issues of blame , society, dowry... always the women have to bear the brunt. Don't think Purvi or her dad (and then watch the blame fall on Purvi!) will be able to live in peace, now. And especially not because of Umaben.
I love her line though (translated by my friend - God bless everyone, but begin with me!!!! Haha! Classic!!!) I am loving this show and am enjoying watching Sanaya!

Originally posted by: TabassumR

It is always the woman's fault -- in asli duniya and fictional world 😆
But then, art does imitate life.
Uma Ben seems completely black as a character and that disappoints me because I was expecting her to be a grey character. But I hope as the show progresses it gets better and it is shown that CC and UmaBen are different from each other, not necessarily that one is always right and the other always wrong 😆

Purvi seems like an interesting side character, I hope they take that story to its logical end and not leave it after this week. I think there needs to be lots of interesting parallel tracks to justify this very large supporting cast that they have.

If I have ur email addy...u will get updates from me 😳

Fazila~. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission. Thanks!!! U CAN give my link to ur friends... :))

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...I deserve to read ur comments...thanks...Add me as buddy ...n PLZ pm me ur email addy...me if you like to get emails for my further work...

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice episode and post!!!
Dowry can turn life into hell...
Sanaya looks so good... Just her normal self ...no need to act...just be herself...am glad she's taken a light role... She needs to unwind!!!
Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
mehak06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I so love sanaya in this show...
It seems she is effortlessly doing everything..
i so love cc's family...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

Nice episode and post!!!
Dowry can turn life into hell...
Sanaya looks so good... Just her normal self ...no need to act...just be herself...am glad she's taken a light role... She needs to unwind!!!

Sunny is amazing...love her :)))))))))
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank-you for your post. I was watching the epi but didn't really understand as there are no subtitles. I definitely missed the snide remark of the pompous Umaben!
Yeah, the issues of blame , society, dowry... always the women have to bear the brunt. Don't think Purvi or her dad (and then watch the blame fall on Purvi!) will be able to live in peace, now. And especially not because of Umaben.
I love her line though (translated by my friend - God bless everyone, but begin with me!!!! Haha! Classic!!!) I am loving this show and am enjoying watching Sanaya!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak06

I so love sanaya in this show...
It seems she is effortlessly doing everything..
i so love cc's family...

ya...all r cool...just like her...lol
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Thank-you for your post. I was watching the epi but didn't really understand as there are no subtitles. I definitely missed the snide remark of the pompous Umaben!

Most welcome...Its sad Sony doesnt do subtitles...hope i can be of help to u...i always forget this line hahahah...its the best... may God bless all beginning with me...hahahha...shes such a cunning woman...lets see now what happens...im enjoying it... cant wait to see how CC meets Manav and how will he convince his mom to marry her...😆,😉
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Uma Ben seems completely black as a character and that disappoints me because I was expecting her to be a grey character. But I hope as the show progresses it gets better and it is shown that CC and UmaBen are different from each other, not necessarily that one is always right and the other always wrong 😆

Purvi seems like an interesting side character, I hope they take that story to its logical end and not leave it after this week. I think there needs to be lots of interesting parallel tracks to justify this very large supporting cast that they have.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: TabassumR

Ya i wanted her to b grey too n but lets see...Sunnys white n shes black, together they will paint the show grey hehehehe...

I hope they keep Parvi n she doesnt just disappear...
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the WU..
will be helpful for a lot of people..
and i also liked how you gave your opinion regarding the scenes..nice job!